[SOLVED] (Jesus stance bug) All characters sits ands have their arms stuck on "T".

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Movie Battle 2 Problem)
You can see on the screen that my character is stuck on T and the other stormtrooper on right is sit.
Last week i didn't have this problem. I run on steam JA, load the mod like said on readme and the problem appears.
I have a decent computer and i don't know why this problem appears, any suggest ?
(Sorry for my english! you can correct me if you want ^^)
1452341884-2016-01-09-00001.jpg

I'll add that the problem apperars only when i load the mod by steam. if i launch with MBII launcher, everything is great. So if anyone have the solution...
1452342550-bug.png

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Isn't it something called "Jesus stance bug"?
--
Error: Models holding their arms out
Solution: If everything is installed properly, but you are still getting the "Jesus Stance" animation, copy the file z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3 from your MBII folder into the base folder.

You are most likely getting this error if you are loading MBII through the base game's mod menu. There are additional instructions above for running the game on each platform.
---
[Guide] Installing Movie Battles II & Troubleshooting Guide | Movie Battles II Community

i forgot that bug name xD !
Okay i done the manipulation and... It perfectly works !!!! Thanks you so much !!
If anyone have the same problem, i've move the file, i've didn't copy it :) Thanks you again !

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Case solved, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.