SOLO characters in Open?

Hello guys it's me back again with another suggestion. I don't know about you but I personally really enjoyed SOLO: A star wars story and to much disapproval went to see it in the cinema when it was released. I have to say the movie was pleasantly surprising and washed the bad taste of STAR WARS: The Last Rian Johnson movie away for good.

I was particularly impressed with the performance of Brienne of Tarth who played the SJW Robot that had sexual intercourse with Childish Gambino's character.

Anyway enough rambling, my main question to the Devs is that based on the success of the new film, will we be seeing any new character models that share the resemblance of Alden Ehrenreich (Who played Han) and Childish Albino (Who plays the black guy)? I think it would be a great credit to the Kathleen Kennedy saga and keeps the tradition running as EA the triple A developers that are setting the example have already done the exact same.

I would also like to know other people's opinion on the film, for example whether or not they enjoyed it and whether they agree with what I am saying in this post.

Thank you - House

You could have made this 'suggestion' without slandering his masterpiece AKA Gender Wars: The Last Snowflake by Rian "ruining your childhood" Johnson.
I personally really liked the dynamics between Mary Rey Sue and Emo "dindu nothing" Ren, and personally found Vice Admiral Gender Studies as a inspiration to me and my wife's son.

I still can't understand why people keep going on about Luke Soywalker? I mean come on its 2018, get over it already the Force is female.

I give that movie a 6.5/10

None of the music or sound effects resembled Star Wars at all - seeming more like generic Sci Fi, the film sets and atmosphere were extremely dark looking despite not matching the light-hearted tone of the movie, Chewie's friendship with Han seems far too sudden and not believable, Alden Erenreich is too nice of a guy (and too short) to play a convincing Han Solo, the twist of who was Enfys Nest was absolutely terrible, and the Femdroid's utterly bizarre remark about Lando having sex with her harms Lando's character immensely.

On the bright side, Donald Glover made a good attempt at copying Billy Dee's mannerisms as Lando, but it seemed like he quit a third into his part of the movie and started acting and sounding like himself again.

It was an okay Sci-Fi movie but a lackluster and boring Star Wars movie. It wasn't nearly as offensive as TLJ

shea conn

Account Suspended
I give that movie a 6.5/10

None of the music or sound effects resembled Star Wars at all - seeming more like generic Sci Fi, the film sets and atmosphere were extremely dark looking despite not matching the light-hearted tone of the movie, Chewie's friendship with Han seems far too sudden and not believable, Alden Erenreich is too nice of a guy (and too short) to play a convincing Han Solo, the twist of who was Enfys Nest was absolutely terrible, and the Femdroid's utterly bizarre remark about Lando having sex with her harms Lando's character immensely.

On the bright side, Donald Glover made a good attempt at copying Billy Dee's mannerisms as Lando, but it seemed like he quit a third into his part of the movie and started acting and sounding like himself again.

It was an okay Sci-Fi movie but a lackluster and boring Star Wars movie. It wasn't nearly as offensive as TLJ
your nan is deceased

Judging by the fact you have an anime profile picture, I'm guessing that you probably have autism and lack the capacity to understand sarcasm
xD (You)
d43

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Anyway enough rambling, my main question to the Devs is that based on the success of the new film, will we be seeing any new character models that share the resemblance of Alden Ehrenreich (Who played Han) and Childish Albino (Who plays the black guy)?

Most likely will be seeing Solo characters. Who and when IDK yet.

You could have made this 'suggestion' without slandering his masterpiece AKA Gender Wars: The Last Snowflake by Rian "ruining your childhood" Johnson.
I personally really liked the dynamics between Mary Rey Sue and Emo "dindu nothing" Ren, and personally found Vice Admiral Gender Studies as a inspiration to me and my wife's son.

I still can't understand why people keep going on about Luke Soywalker? I mean come on its 2018, get over it already the Force is female.
What a braindead, offtopic post. gratz