Soldier Kills

Can they start counting toward your K/D now? People always tell me that 3 soldier kills will add 1 to your K/D, but many, many times I have proven that not to be the case, nor have I ever seen it count for anyone else. Please fix.

Have you thought this through at all? It would turn touchy group fights into utter spam fests. In particular, gunners would ALWAYS fire into duels CONSTANTLY, with no risk of tking or needing any precision really. And in larger fights there would also be generally a lot more spam. A few gunners running down a narrow hall would all be able to fire constantly while dodging constantly, with no risk.

I did think this through, actually. Teammate attacks would generally not be able to stagger *or* stun the victim, merely just the FX that would bother them.

Tell me, would you rather be killed by shitty teammates, or merely have to deal with the effects of the blaster/lightsaber hitting you?

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
I'd rather have some kind of punishment/reminder to those that aren't careful about what they're doing rather than having them being able to spray and carry on like they weren't doing anything wrong.

The change in how things happened from before/after the TK system got put into place was probably one of the best things that happened to MB2.

It's not a perfect system as it stands currently but it's still a better option than not having one.

Mb would die without the ability to tk. I mean, what's the point then? Maybe infinite lives and nades as well? Go back to base siege?

Though, that's an idea. Mb modified versions of all default siege maps.