So I made a little video about MB2

So I was recording alot the last couple of weeks or so, and decided to throw this thing together for fun. Its basically just a compilation of funny stuff that happened while playing, with a little editing thrown in for good measure. If anyone's seen Sylvar's "How to Lightsaber" series, then you should be able to tell this was quite inspired by that. Tell me what you think :D

Upvote 0
Just passing by but here's two other of his vids that I found hilarious:
Oh hey there Vongs!
Hehehe, yeah I make some other crazy edits in my spare time. This was actually the first MB2 vid I've done. Will probably do more in the future, but I'm glad you like my other stuff :)

I liked the Anakins nightmare one and count dooku force lightning videos you made.
^_^
I think Anakin gets the award for "Most Physical Abuse Taken" out of anyone in Star Wars. The man has been lightning'd like 50 times (if you include TCW), had multiple limbs chopped off, got burnt to a crisp, and ended up suffocating to death, courtesy of Luke.

^_^
I think Anakin gets the award for "Most Physical Abuse Taken" out of anyone in Star Wars. The man has been lightning'd like 50 times (if you include TCW), had multiple limbs chopped off, got burnt to a crisp, and ended up suffocating to death, courtesy of Luke.
I can understand why he screams, "I HATE YOU!" (he's not just referring to obi wan)