So I made a little video about MB2

So I was recording alot the last couple of weeks or so, and decided to throw this thing together for fun. Its basically just a compilation of funny stuff that happened while playing, with a little editing thrown in for good measure. If anyone's seen Sylvar's "How to Lightsaber" series, then you should be able to tell this was quite inspired by that. Tell me what you think :D

Upvote 0
LOL that was hilarious. XD I led the stormtrooper attack on dotf as the commander :).
Oh yeah, I remember seeing you ingame! We did the Empire proud that day... Seriously, I think soldier/commander combo is probably the strongest if the team is co-ordinated. Gotta have commanders that aren't suicidal for the respawns though. Thats why I usually go soldier lol.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Nice, one of the best mb2 video I've ever seen.
I even laughed at "Thanks team!" and Vader vs wookiee.

btw this is exactly why I call wooks OP, it's good they nerfed them in beta...

Oh yeah, I remember seeing you ingame! We did the Empire proud that day... Seriously, I think soldier/commander combo is probably the strongest if the team is co-ordinated. Gotta have commanders that aren't suicidal for the respawns though. Thats why I usually go soldier lol.
Indeed, you may have noticed I was the Stormtrooper commander with the red paultron who stayed behind the door to act as a spawn point while everyone else rushed in. We owned those rebels.

Shalak Que

US Official Server Admin
try turning luke to the dank side after drugging him with moutain dew. then getting him to be a pimpin palpy in the dark side is ez pz. also halarious as something funny

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Ah didn't know that existed, thats cool. Glad you liked it =D

Movie Battles II
posted,
Be sure to like us on facebook and spread the word. There are also a lot of nice development updates posted there so it's a great way to stay in touch with development of the mod and hopefully attract more players + contribute to NSA stealing our information :p

I keep wanting to setup some sort of funny pic of the day competition to post there. fb needs more lulz

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Needs more jaMME :cool: (In all honestly it was really funny)