So, any plans for the future of MB2 you want to let the community know about?

I'm a bit interested if there's any new map, gamemode, class, balance changes or development ideas you'd like to reveal to the community whilst they're still on the table of creation, the game gets a bit boring after some days of constantly playing in Open in a circle map rotation between DOTF, JediTemple and Deathstar (Seriously community vote for some other maps in those RTV servers too sometimes, when was the last time you played Corellia for example? For me it was in 1.3.1) and I am kind of interested on what could MB2 become on the close/far future.

12901102_1128312860565740_7335333405984305755_o.jpg

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
We're working on a brand new saber system that should both be noob-friendly and with a high skillcap, i.e. designed to be enjoyable at all levels of play. Many thanks to SeV for his brilliant, ground-breaking ideas on the subject.

Just kidding.

What happened to that one conquest mode map? It's been years

Edit: Nevermind just saw Mace answer this question in another thread, feel free to delete this post

We're working on a brand new saber system that should both be noob-friendly and with a high skillcap, i.e. designed to be enjoyable at all levels of play. Many thanks to SeV for his brilliant, ground-breaking ideas on the subject.

l07ucm9.jpg

More SBD models would be interesting. The current ones aren't actual models, but rather almost entirely composed of simple color variations.

How about a duel map that is an amalgamation of all the popular rooms/spots in mb?

Each room is a different locale - Dotf Generator Pit/Shield room - go through the doors, find yourself in Duel_Carbon, go through another set of doors, you're in DuneSea, etc. Basically, cut/paste a bunch of map rooms into one map.

Duel Dotf wears down the mind.

And then - Gun Duel Mode.
Gunner vs gunner goodness.

Pistol vs Pistol.

Catwalk map for frag thrower elites!
A rotating platform with spikes like in Flash Gordon.

Dream big, dream small, just dream.

Maybe some sort of warning on the serverlist for which server is being ddos'd. Discrimination but who likes playing on a DDos'd server? Like to avoid it during the attack.

Login/Client ids to launch the launcher linked to server side tracking so ip changers can't wiggle free so easily. t(-_-)t

Svelte, slim, athletic, busty mando women. Not the transgender with the boob chest plate. Good God that's one mannish woman.

Sonic Pistol - Fire's sonic blasts that either deafen you're sound /or that annoying ringing.
Charge for sonic blast - causes headclutch, temp. vulnerability and can't be blocked. On it's own, like sonics in general, little to no damage. Try it. No, there is no try. Do it!!

Force Crush - Melee Sith grip, once locked on, can expend another 20 force points to crush their opponent. Mucho Dmg.

Lightning Repulse - Like Force Repulse but the Sith Lightning Version. Ultimate Powah!!

Sticky Nades Extended Use - Because sticky pulsing a jedi to speedlunge into a group of gunners is fun.

Cortosis guns - Switch to gun melee mode so you can kind of block with ur gun and even do bashing dmg against vile jedi scum.

Dart Cam - Switch to POV of player you darted.

Cumulative Poison - Why isn't it cumulative? You're just wasting ur darts if you fire them all at once at the same guy. It should either increase the time from x seconds to 2x, 3x or increase the dmg in that time period 2x, 3x.

Saber Throw - Basically you just throw ur saber and then you can recall it after a short time. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That can be default level one. The next level of saber throw upgrades it to something similar to that of base where you can control it:):)

Frags, never enough frags. Any char with multiple nades...can purchase the ability to throw both at once! You got 2 frags? You got 2 hands. Why not? Hek hek.

Frag Launcher - Like the sticky nade pulse launcher...except it isn't sticky and all it does is launch your grenades farther and faster. Of course, we'd need more nades. 5, 6 or 10 would be nice.

E-11 - they did have a stun feature in the movies. I'd say to make it a little different, only works for hs or when the opponent is running or low on health. Otherwise it's just the same as the rest.

Sniping mando's in the jetpack while it's in use - should blow them up or turn it off:)

Sbds - need a walk-over, mini-jump. They really are limited on certain maps. Especially with bad clipping.

Fa Primary Flechette - low dmg, scattershot, bypasses saber, do it. It's greaaaat.

Last edited:
Saber Throw - Basically you just throw ur saber and then you can recall it after a short time. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That can be default level one. The next level of saber throw upgrades it to something similar to that of base where you can control it:):)

Thinking about it. Rather than that base crap. What about just the ability to turn your saber on while recalling it to your hand? So you throw ur saber, miss by accident or design, then recall it - into the backs of your opponents.

How about a duel map that is an amalgamation of all the popular rooms/spots in mb?
Svelte, slim, athletic, busty mando women. Not the transgender with the boob chest plate. Good God that's one mannish woman.
Sticky Nades Extended Use - Because sticky pulsing a jedi to speedlunge into a group of gunners is fun.
Cortosis guns - Switch to gun melee mode so you can kind of block with ur gun and even do bashing dmg against vile jedi scum.
Frags, never enough frags. Any char with multiple nades...can purchase the ability to throw both at once! You got 2 frags? You got 2 hands. Why not? Hek hek.
Frag Launcher - Like the sticky nade pulse launcher...except it isn't sticky and all it does is launch your grenades farther and faster. Of course, we'd need more nades. 5, 6 or 10 would be nice.
E-11 - they did have a stun feature in the movies. I'd say to make it a little different, only works for hs or when the opponent is running or low on health. Otherwise it's just the same as the rest.
Sbds - need a walk-over, mini-jump. They really are limited on certain maps. Especially with bad clipping.
Fa Primary Flechette - low dmg, scattershot, bypasses saber, do it. It's greaaaat.
i like some of your ideas, however most of them seem too chaotic to be ever implemented

Omg, are those stairs!
I love stairs!

Stairs will always have a place in my heart. But ah, the ceilings...seem bare. Copy/paste Michelangelo ceiling art plz.