Sith/Jedi

I hate to miss an opportunity just bcuz I didn't ask, so how about a jedi sentinel skin ( Clone wars model) for jedi class and a Darth nihilus skin for sith?

Last edited:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I hate to miss an opportunity just bcuz I didn't ask, so how about a jedi sentinel for jedi class and a Darth nihilus skin for sith?
Pretty vague suggestion, and doesn't really fit in MB2.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Oh we're just talking about skins? He didn't really specify that. Sounded to me like he wanted us to make a class based around the concept.

well I don't rly know if he meant a skin or a new class but a new class would be pretty sensless
cuz we would have 2 Jedi classes :eek:

A darth nihilus skin would be appreciated, with the revan skin and Malak already implemented. The Jedi sentinel is a tad vague though. Nihilus already has a good amount of already made models and skins to choose from, but just "Jedi sentinel" could be many different things

Cat Lady

Nihilus is present in FA (mb2_duel_ravager). no idea why he isn't available for Open.

Last edited:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Nihilus is present in FA (mb2_duel_raven). no idea why he isn't available for Open.
I think there's a model limit in open, or it increases load times by too much to be acceptable. That's the reason we continually cycle skins/models out instead of just implementing new ones.

Oh we're just talking about skins? He didn't really specify that. Sounded to me like he wanted us to make a class based around the concept.
lol yeah my bad, I should've said SKINS, not an entire new class.
What I meant: "How about a darth nihilus SKIN for sith class, and a jedi sentinel skin for the jedi class?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
That skin actually looks pretty bad. I don't see any benefit from having it in the game.