[Short Clip(s ?)] This is why I love A.R.C

Never change this MB2 Developers. While you may re-balance classes and tweak classes, please never infringe upon the majesty that is the total movement freedom that ARC provides and, in skilled hands, the sheer enjoyment that can be lifted from these experiences.

There is no other game that gives me this kind of rush (bar quake), there is nothing quite like the focus and the adrenaline that rushes through you as you dodge saber swings left and right, countering with blaster and boot. Even if that results in death, at least it was for the glory of the republic ... time to clone another ARC :p.

I'll probably post some more as I find cool moments to highlight. Still getting back into MB2 after a short break.

Upvote 0

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I would actually like to expand on that. Allow for roll cancels into melee, similar to rolling uppercut, and even allow an Arc to disarm a Sith. That is what makes Arc unique. I hate that people compare it to Mandalorian, and whine about its sniper capabilities.

A.I. CAN BE KILLED. WE HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST THEM.
Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 8.21.02 AM.png

RG4

Were those sith just plain bad or trying way to hard to get the kill, other wise I've seen situations like that where when you do that wall run you find yourself pushed into a corner and then the other 3 sith come for you.