Shin Hati Model

Jvne

Internal Beta Team
US Official Server Admin

Shin Hati model - By ZelZel

https://jkhub.org/screenshots/monthly_2023_09/ShinHati2.png.8d834a772f08f71a131c078b52362315.png

DOWNLOADS​

Custom - adds Shin to the custom tab in-game, including her cloak and hooded variants​

Replacement - replaces Darth Zannah's model so to non-modded players, you will look like her rather than the shadowtrooper; no cloak or hooded variant​

you CAN use both files at the same time, they shouldn't conflict at all

Saw this model on JKHub and decided to spend an hour or so grabbing voicelines and making it work in MBII
She doesn't talk a whole lot so the lines might be a bit iffy, but I'm happy with them atm.

Original Mod: Shin Hati

mb2_icon_default.jpg
mb2_icon_cloak.jpg
mb2_icon_hood.jpg

Also, if you are a modpack author and want to include this in your pack, you are more than welcome to do so.

Upvote 0

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Pls2doBaylanM8!!!

Jvne

Internal Beta Team
US Official Server Admin
Pls2doBaylanM8!!!
Baylan is already avaliable in the NoobGuided Pack :welldone:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
shin came out pretty much as we updated rip, next update will see her (whenever official update comes out)

Thanks so much for your hard work!

I'm getting the error "Requested feature was omitted at compile time" when joining a match. She loads up fine when I load into the Main Menu though. I've installed them into the main MBII folder and tried only installing them separately but I get the same result. I'm also new at this so I'm probably doing something wrong, but any help is appreciated!

Jedi Knight Academy MP Console 10_20_2023 12_41_28 AM.png

EDIT:

Nevermind, I figured it out: I ran it in Vulkan mode and it worked. Great mod!

Last edited:

Jvne

Internal Beta Team
US Official Server Admin
Thanks so much for your hard work!

I'm getting the error "Requested feature was omitted at compile time" when joining a match. She loads up fine when I load into the Main Menu though. I've installed them into the main MBII folder and tried only installing them separately but I get the same result. I'm also new at this so I'm probably doing something wrong, but any help is appreciated!

View attachment 7613

EDIT:

Nevermind, I figured it out: I ran it in Vulkan mode and it worked. Great mod!
Sorry for the late ass reply, haven't checked the forums in awhile.
Some mods require you to run in OpenJK, as a rule of thumb I recommend all players to use OpenJK for various reasons.
https://i.gyazo.com/f58567d29dbce7d6e78a78b2efe8c343.png

Sorry for the issue, I'm not sure exactly what causes this (probably something in the shader file if I had to guess).
You do not need to use Vulkan, just swap the engine to OpenJK. Glad you sorted it out tho c: