SERVER Servidor Latino! (MB2)

24/7 Servidor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Servidor Latino
Nuevo servidor, bajo construcción / New server, under development.
Español:
Estimados latinoamericanos, últimamente he estado muy metido en mb2 y me metí en la cabeza el montar un servidor, no será mejor que otros pero cumplirá los requisitos mínimos de mb2, probablemente aguante solo 12 jugadores (O ESO ESPERO).
Estoy en busca de administradores y moderadores, siempre y cuando estos inviten gente al servidor (no sirve de nada tener solo 3 jugadores de rango admin...)
Los limitantes actuales son que el servidor es montado en casa, lo que no siempre estará encendido y la conexión será despreciable...
Lo importante que veo yo es: divertirse, y hacer amigos que juegen jka.
Si los jugadores llegasen a volverse recurrentes, podría financiar yo mismo un servidor 24/7... siempre y cuando se cumpla un mínimo de votos. :)

English: (Google translate)>[Didnt want to translate.. ]
Dear latinamericans, lately I have been very involved in mb2 and I got into the head mounting a server, it will not be better than others but will meet the minimum requirements of mb2, sadly.. it will probably hold only 12 players (HOPE SO).
I'm looking for administrators and moderators, as long as they invite people to the server (it's no use to have only 3 ppl with admin rank ...)
The current limitations are that the server is mounted at home, which will not always be on and the connection will be poor ...
The important thing I see is: to have fun, and make friends who play jka.
If players become recurrent, I could finance a server by myself 24/7 ... as long as a minimum of votes is met. :)

STAFF: If there is any problem with this post, please delete it and send me an message. (I still read the rules)
Also, i think that integrating more people to mb2 would be a great idea, see my other threads to know about me. (Not much by the way).

upload_2017-10-19_23-23-48.png

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Depending on where you are, some of those connections have to bounce through the US because the interconnectivity in those areas can be kinda crud and it is actually faster to go through the US.

TeKilla

Donator
Me, other argentinian and even chilean players don't have that high ping in zonafranga

But i had a high ping on your server too... Maybe you're having problems on your internal network...

Me, other argentinian and even chilean players don't have that high ping in zonafranga

But i had a high ping on your server too... Maybe you're having problems on your internal network...

I do, I don't have "Total Access" to the network bandwidth (WiFi), so, sometimes the uploadspeed of the server dies...
And i cant get a better internet plan, no fiber :///.
As i said, if there is a considerable vote for a 24/7 hosted server, everything will be fixed :)
With <100kbps in upload speed, you cant do too much.. (deepbreath)

ayer estuve en tu servidor me diverti un rato :) lo malo el ping para mi xD de igual forma divertido.

Si, me encantaría poder tener un servidor 24/7 hosteado en chile. Los 18 slots rondan los 5600 CLP. y los 12 los 3500.
Pero primero hay que revivir mb2!

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Los pantalones son mis gatos!
Buena suerte amiga, mejor compra un servidor, el casero es caca de mono :)

Hola, vamonos! That's about all the spanish i know. Good luck with the server, if you set the map to dotf your chances of populating it increase around 83,5 percent.