•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Servers aren't loading

I can see every server but I can't see my own in the server list but my friends can join through both the game and jacklul, Help?

I mean I have seen it before since I have ran it for quite a bit, It's only in the last update that it's changed, Moviebattles devs screwed up something maybe?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Thread my link is referred to was made during the age of 1.3.2.
Are you sure you were able to see your own server in a client's list running on same machine as server itself before last update?
Because thread I mentioned isn't the only time when server owner complained about impossibility seeing his server in the list.

If you're sure, maybe you've changed some config vars in the same time you've updated your server?
Anyway, that's something new for me to hear. I got used that servers didn't appear in a lists of their owners, and I thought that was made by design...

After looking into and testing it appears that I can't see any servers I host although others can join most of the time (beside mount and blade warband), I think it's something with my computer (Maybe a windows update) but I don't get it.

I solved the issues, turns out changing your network adapter messes up your ports and my static IP so I had to reset it all, everything is fine now.