•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Server problems.

Hello, I have just downloaded this 1.3.2 version of the game, I did play the older versions so I'm okay with the game and I'm not new new that I don't know how to join a server, I've learned that a while ago but my real question is why aren't the servers working? I'm trying to join a server then it either just continues loading for a really long time, seeming to never end or it just joins the game and it automatically gives me a connection interruption, this is really ticking me off and I really want to play this mod, I seriously love it, so if you may kindly, please help me.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Did you download from the launcher, and did you make sure that it wasn't filtering local servers?

Also check and see if you have a zzzz_MBII.pk3, and remove that if you do.

If that doesn't work, on the main menu, open the console and enter in seta sv_master1 master.moviebattles.org.

Did you download from the launcher, and did you make sure that it wasn't filtering local servers?

Also check and see if you have a zzzz_MBII.pk3, and remove that if you do.

If that doesn't work, on the main menu, open the console and enter in seta sv_master1 master.moviebattles.org.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I downloaded the game on steam and I tried downloading it with the launcher, it installed the stuff but then it didn't work so I had to download the files thing and put it all into gamedata.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Did you put the launcher in your Jedi Academy GameData folder? If you do that now, it'll verify the files you have and replace those that are out of date.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
You may have a corrupt installation. Uninstall Jedi Academy and make sure that the entire folder is deleted, then reinstall and see what happens. If the game is patched, and you can connect to a server, then it isn't a version mismatch.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
You uninstall Jedi Academy, and then delete the entire folder. You'll have to reinstall both Jedi Academy and MBII.