•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Server list wont Show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lou and crew... Last time i posted problems with launcher and updating, that works fine now. Tryed today and it worked out well. But still theres no server list "ingame" joning. And i have the correct master server sv_master1... (master.moviebattles.org)
But cant find any servers! Gets on my nerves ! U got any intel on this?
AND i have no acess to official servers. Cant even ping them. Also master.moviebattles.org i cant acess. or ping. I made a specific rule about it in firewall allowing all acess to that ip and trusted it completely, still it´s timed out when i try to ping it or w/e.
Same with offiial servers. Guessing same host on master1 and official servers... So there´s smth wrong with that host. And the Connection to it from sweden.
Regards NewBoo.

Last edited:

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello! Are your server filter settings correct? Such as "Internet" instead of "Local" or "Favorites" etc. Also worth it to check your firewall programs and make sure they're letting the game through.

The server list is working fine for me currently. There are alternative ways to connect however, such as going to Movie Battles II Server List and copying the IP of your desired server to clipboard, then going ingame, bringing down console (shift + the button on the left of 1) and typing /connect <pasted IP>.

If you still cannot connect, it could be that your mod still isn't properly installed for some reason.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Hello! Are your server filter settings correct? Such as "Internet" instead of "Local" or "Favorites" etc. Also worth it to check your firewall programs and make sure they're letting the game through.

The server list is working fine for me currently. There are alternative ways to connect however, such as going to Movie Battles II Server List and copying the IP of your desired server to clipboard, then going ingame, bringing down console (shift + the button on the left of 1) and typing /connect <pasted IP>.

If you still cannot connect, it could be that your mod still isn't properly installed for some reason.
This cannot be that something wrong with mod, since @NewBoo said he can't even ping servers. I've just tried it, ping goes well.

Maybe TS is banned for some reason on official servers? Can someone from admins check it? Or maybe his ip were blocked by hoster of official servers? Or it's possible that his ISP blocked ips of mb2.
@NewBoo, also check your firewall once again, try even fully disable that.

ae039bef70fb.png

This cannot be that something wrong with mod, since @NewBoo said he can't even ping servers. I've just tried it, ping goes well.

Maybe TS is banned for some reason on official servers? Can someone from admins check it? Or maybe his ip were blocked by hoster of official servers? Or it's possible that his ISP blocked ips of mb2.

Yeah exactly. Maybee my ip is banned on masterserver or w/e... Tryed evrything with firewall. no difference.
Or acess to it. Gotta be smth like that. i know my way around computers rly well also played this mod for many years so... Its nothing simple like that. I have favorites saved but i wanna be able to find servers ingame also i want the acess to official servers... So thats why im dealing with this.
Happy thing tho i saw theres mirrrors to full game to download now since my last thread. Also the launcher now works perfect. So guess smths been "fixed" since my last thread about launcher.
Thanks @LoU 4 good job. U Little hacker ^^

Yeah exactly. Maybee my ip is banned on masterserver or w/e... Tryed evrything with firewall. no difference.
Or acess to it. Gotta be smth like that. i know my way around computers rly well also played this mod for many years so... Its nothing simple like that. I have favorites saved but i wanna be able to find servers ingame also i want the acess to official servers... So thats why im dealing with this.
Happy thing tho i saw theres mirrrors to full game to download now since my last thread. Also the launcher now works perfect. So guess smths been "fixed" since my last thread about launcher.
Thanks @LoU 4 good job. U Little hacker ^^

Just noted, USofficials i CAN join, Just the EU servers. Just tryed.
If i can get the separate masterserver ips (or they all on same ip?)
I might be able to add the sv_master1 to the working ip.. I Heard there´s supposed to be like 3 or 4 masterservers....

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Can your regular Jedi Academy multiplayer find and connect to servers?

The sv_master1 etc. are server side settings about which master servers the server owners want their servers to send information to. That's something your client-side changes to the commands won't have any effect.

If your firewall lets the .exe through, it could be it still has some ports closed for traffic. 29070 in UDP is the default port of many servers, but I dunno which port the master server traffic uses. You could check that a wide range of ports is open from your firewall and your modem.

Last edited:
This verifies its not MY firewall.

Same Place it gets stranded on both the official servers aswell as the master.moviebattles.org:

26.ip-92-222-54.eu
[92.222.54.26]
That´s where it gets timed out on both mb2 eu official servers aswell as the master.moviebattles.org

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
This verifies its not MY firewall.
Yeah, we can assume there's nothing wrong with your firewall and ISP.
So my guess is that you (or your ISP) are banned by admins of mb2 or by its hoster by some reason. We need somebody who actually configuring servers over here.

Yeah, we can assume there's nothing wrong with your firewall and ISP.
So my guess is that you (or your ISP) are banned by admins of mb2 or by its hoster by some reason. We need somebody who actually configuring servers over here.
I deleted the tracert due to pricacy reasons and intrusional blocks on firewall after that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.