Server Administrator Rules

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
I see the rules. they see me back.

acknowledgment is achieved.

EDIT: in case it's not clear lol I acknowledge the rules and agree to uphold them

Last edited:
All OFFICIAL server administrators must follow these rules:

1. Use common sense. Only use admin chat for issuing warnings or moderation relevant announcements. It is not a personal megaphone.
  2. Don't share your password with anyone.
  3. Don't abuse - don't kick/spec people because you don't like them or because they called you a bad name.
  4. Always warn before you take any action.
  5. Always use your real (main) name when administrating a server.
  6. Forceteam the timewasters and the AFKs.
  7. Kick/tempban the TKers and the serious trolls.
  8. Don't change the map unless asked to by the majority of players, and even then use polls before you do. If RTV is working do not interfere with that process by making map change polls.
  9. If you think someone should be permanently banned, PM LoU (EU servers) or Viserys/Spaghetti (US servers) his IP(s) and your reasons along with any relevant screens/demos if you have them.

I understand and accept these rules.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
I acknowledge these rules.

All OFFICIAL server administrators must follow these rules:

1. Use common sense. Only use admin chat for issuing warnings or moderation relevant announcements. It is not a personal megaphone.
  2. Don't share your password with anyone.
  3. Don't abuse - don't kick/spec people because you don't like them or because they called you a bad name.
  4. Always warn before you take any action.
  5. Always use your real (main) name when administrating a server.
  6. Forceteam the timewasters and the AFKs.
  7. Kick/tempban the TKers and the serious trolls.
  8. Don't change the map unless asked to by the majority of players, and even then use polls before you do. If RTV is working do not interfere with that process by making map change polls.
  9. If you think someone should be permanently banned, PM LoU/Viserys (EU servers) or Spaghetti/Viserys (US servers) his IP(s) and your reasons along with any relevant screens/demos if you have them.

Acknowledged.

zane

US Official Server Admin
I accept and acknowledge these rules.

Last edited: