Semi Serious Suggestion 6: Ion Nades for BH

Why not give Bounty Hunters grenades? I know a droid class for rebels is in the works, and it fits the class well enough. Electric effects also disable dodge, and most Sith do not hyper focus on not letting heroes and ETs dodge.

The Ions could have a slightly different skin, and should probably cost 10 each. 2 would be a decent enough amount, especially considering thermal detonator is a thing too. This is not the end of my ideas though.

What if you could use these Ions to supercharge the disruptor? How I would implement them is thus: Swap weapon modes to activate overcharge mode. Blue particles, similar to charging a pistol, would appear on the barrel. When fired, the first target hit would cause an explosion. This would be based on a fully charged Ion blob, but with 1.5 times the explosion radius. This would not change will charge. This would also make disruptor 1 a better pick so the BH could use this combo without paying the full 22 points.

I do not know if this will fit the balance philosophy of the imperial team balance, but I think this would be a nice new upgrade for BHs.