Schizopack Model&Saber Pack

We created a modpack which is partly shitpost and partly having cool models. It's like over 100 from different universes. Beware it might have some earrape taunts. Every model you see below is available for every class except Deka. Some models have no saber attack animations which I am aware of, but I don't think it's a big problem. I also added some hilts I will list below. It's just a shitpost pack we tried to add as many memes as possible, they do not reflect our views.
Github Download Page: GitHub - SchizoTeam/SchizoPack (you click on releases on the right side and there are 3 assets you can download you only need the z_zz_JoelSchizoPack.pk3, no source code needed).
Credits: All the credits are in a channel on our discord server. If I forgot somebody, please contact me, and I will make sure to add it into the channel.
Discord: Join the Shitpost Paradise Discord Server!
Important: The pack will immediately crash with JAMP, so only use OpenJK please.
We are constantly updating the pack just check the github page once in a while.
If many people request a non earrape taunt version I will release one later on the same github page with an adequate name.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 200710.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 200722.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 200823.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 200808.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 200800.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 200855.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 202910.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 202915.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 200859.png
1709577704434.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
We created a modpack which is partly shitpost and partly having cool models. It's like over 100 from different universes. Beware it might have some earrape taunts. Every model you see below is available for every class except Deka. Some models have no saber attack animations which I am aware of, but I don't think it's a big problem. I also added some hilts I will list below. It's just a shitpost pack we tried to add as many memes as possible, they do not reflect our views.
Github Download Page: GitHub - SchizoTeam/SchizoPack (you click on releases on the right side and there are 3 assets you can download you only need the z_zz_JoelSchizoPack.pk3, no source code needed).
Credits: All the credits are in a channel on our discord server. If I forgot somebody, please contact me, and I will make sure to add it into the channel.
Discord: Join the Shitpost Paradise Discord Server!
Important: The pack will immediately crash with JAMP, so only use OpenJK please.
We are constantly updating the pack just check the github page once in a while.
If many people request a non earrape taunt version I will release one later on the same github page with an adequate name.

make one with no earrape

HhhVLcJ.png
You can play epic duels

p9z10gK.png
It helped me to start modelling
T5quwbZ.png
You can play as Captain T-Rex as Davik assistant
NcL6rmj.png
You can join the monthly Spongebob meeting

THERE IS NOT BETTER MOD IN MOVIE BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo

Internal Beta Team
JAMP support: Download Link [mega.nz]
[v1.051-Part-of-the-ship,-part-of-the-crew-FIX]
if it's causing some issues just uninstall and tell me whats going on
(obviously all credits belong to the owners)