SandyLover Pandemodium Tking when Admin Lovers Offline, And Gamertrash Duel Fail, Apex Lover Soft Aimbot Assist EXPOSED!

So Today Sneaky!, Melee Mando, BLue RNC, orange RNC, And Some Other Cheeseburger Cultist Followers Decided to Try to Tk me all day while Admins Where offline, They didnt believe i was Recording, But Little Did they Know. They Also Attempted to Lure me into Gen Room Multiple Times While Melee Mando and Blue Would Wait ontop the Spires to Rocket Me From Angles, While Sneaky (Who was on my team) Attempted to Push them To me to 3rd Party TK me. Didnt Get That Footage unfortunately But These Videos is Enough Proof that these Malnourished Gorillas Cant Even Kill me Even when Teaming up on me. What a Sad State their Mentals are in.

Also Some Juicy Footage of Gamertrash being owned per usual by me with ease, And Everyone Suspects Apex uses an Aimbot, Well heres Video Footage of it, i have more Footage of Apex Aimbot, I Record The Clown when he doesnt even realize im in the server. Yes I know u can See Corners in Third person, This footage is First Person To Capture The Abrupt Perfect Left and Right Blitzes of his Crosshair that he has pre macro'd into his Aimbot Settings, he doesnt put it on Full blast to make it obvious, But the Clown slipped Up. Apex Hot Garbage Confirmed!!!!!

Melee Mando Following me Around Via Sneaky Telling him in Discord to TK me.

Mad Rats Attempt to Tk me While Admins are Offline to Try to Made Me kill them to get Kicked out.

pt2

Another mad Rat

CB Lover Kaz Joined in on the Fun by purposly sniping me while fighting a Jedi Just Like ASAP rocky Usually Does and says ":Sorry" also proof black imposter renamed to sneaky in photo while him and his gorillas tried to tk me again

GamerTrash Fail

Reddit - Dive into anything

Apex Aimbot Exposed

Last edited:
So Today Sneaky!, Melee Mando, BLue RNC, orange RNC, And Some Other Cheeseburger Cultist Followers Decided to Try to Tk me all day while Admins Where offline, They didnt believe i was Recording, But Little Did they Know. They Also Attempted to Lure me into Gen Room Multiple Times While Melee Mando and Blue Would Wait ontop the Spires to Rocket Me From Angles, While Sneaky (Who was on my team) Attempted to Push them To me to 3rd Party TK me. Didnt Get That Footage unfortunately But These Videos is Enough Proof that these Malnourished Gorillas Cant Even Kill me Even when Teaming up on me. What a Sad State their Mentals are in.

Also Some Juicy Footage of Gamertrash being owned per usual by me with ease, And Everyone Suspects Apex uses an Aimbot, Well heres Video Footage of it, i have more Footage of Apex Aimbot, I Record The Clown when he doesnt even realize im in the server. Yes I know u can See Corners in Third person, This footage is First Person To Capture The Abrupt Perfect Left and Right Blitzes of his Crosshair that he has pre macro'd into his Aimbot Settings, he doesnt put it on Full blast to make it obvious, But the Clown slipped Up. Apex Hot Garbage Confirmed!!!!!

Melee Mando Following me Around Via Sneaky Telling him in Discord to TK me.

Mad Rats Attempt to Tk me While Admins are Offline to Try to Made Me kill them to get Kicked out.

pt2

Another mad Rat

CB Lover Kaz Joined in on the Fun by purposly sniping me while fighting a Jedi Just Like ASAP rocky Usually Does and says ":Sorry" also proof black imposter renamed to sneaky in photo while him and his gorillas tried to tk me again

GamerTrash Fail

Apex Aimbot Exposed

this is an awesome post! keep it up!

Sandy

Community Manager
Internal Beta Team
SandyLover is conducting an official Sandbox Pandemonium TM Lover investigation :cool:

ontonothing.png

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
May I make a humble request that you make these into YouTube videos and narrate them with your voice? I feel like that would elevate these already extremely entertaining episodes into absolutely next level entertainment

lockdown, you are calling out CORRUPTION and naturally the SHEEP come here to insult you and bring you down. you're but the victim of a big conspiracy that goes all the way to the top of AOD. i personally have been fighting them for a long time, and it's clear that windshaft should bulk up because i mean cmon dude he's like 130 pounds. anyways, i digress, if you need help turn on the bat signal and i shall appear to OWN and destroy some angels of death (what a cringe name btw)