Saber def 0

if you perfect block with saber def 0 you get block points right now, but you can't use them to block.

this should be changed so that saber def 0 has to fight by perfect blocking to charge up bp, but once there is some bp, they can take hits.

k4far

Banned
Donator
if you perfect block with saber def 0 you get block points right now, but you can't use them to block.

this should be changed so that saber def 0 has to fight by perfect blocking to charge up bp, but once there is some bp, they can take hits.

BP regen on PB will most likely be removed completely in the future so just get used to be rewarded with no damage if you PB correctly.

k4far

Banned
Donator
PB is not completely a "skill" but guessing game right now. Try to PB 4 hits from a face hug distance. Yawing makes PBing unreliable and having patch around something you cannot control is a bit weird. It will be sumplementary technique of keeping yourself alive soon (tm).

BP regen on PB will most likely be removed completely in the future so just get used to be rewarded with no damage if you PB correctly.

it needs to happen sooner rather than later now that directional comboing is back.

PB is not completely a "skill" but guessing game right now. Try to PB 4 hits from a face hug distance. Yawing makes PBing unreliable and having patch around something you cannot control is a bit weird. It will be sumplementary technique of keeping yourself alive soon (tm).

BP regen on PB will most likely be removed completely in the future
so just get used to be rewarded with no damage if you PB correctly.
I dont understand.

So they say PBs are unreliable, but the fix for this is to remove its advantage to make it even more unreliable? I'm highly confused at this.

Unreliability is caused by zone placement agaisnt the yaws no? The solution would be to tweak zones to make it easier agaisnt yaw no? If so, i can then understand removing PBs Regen, or hard nurfing it (Since PBs are then more reliable and easier to do)... But removing PBs regen without tweaking the zones doesnt change the issue?

It will still be as hard and unreliable agaisnt yaws, hell, even harder considering you have less mistake allowed before death.

I fail to see the logic here.

Last edited:
Its like you'd tell me your kevlar armor is useless against bullets and id tell you the solution is to remove the armor completely

AaronAaron

Donator
Are you saying this just by reading the feedback or what? I haven't heard anything about this...

k4far

Banned
Donator
Are you saying this just by reading the feedback or what? I haven't heard anything about this...

First patch will lower BP regen on PB to about half of current value if it feels like improvement to us next one will remove it completely. Been asking Stassin for this with Achilles for a while now.