•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server RTV setup problem

sorry in advance for my english and thanks
So, i am trying to install rtv plugin on my server, using that instruction : [Guide] RTV & RTM Setup and Instructions and i dont really understand how to do it, should i use start.bat file, or am i missing rtvrtm.exe file:

Screenshot_1.png

And i dont even know if i wrote the paths to log, and MB || folder/Server adress correctly in rtvrtm.cfg:
Screenshot_5.png

Installed python 2.7, still doesnt work. Start.bat file looks like this :
Screenshot_3.png

maybe the paths that I wrote here are also wrong, idk. Log settings in server.cfg :
Screenshot_4.png

Trying to launch start.bat file while the server is running, but rtv/rtm doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? As you can see, i have windows 10. I would appreciate help :)
(btw, how can i update my server verison from this:
1629014405466.png

to the latest/newer one?)

Solution
This thing bugged and it posted my reply twice and idk how to delete if it's even possible so I'll add a screenshot of my config file :)

Screenshot_6.png
D

Deleted member 8224

Yes. Did it work?

If not post the output/error message please.

EDIT: If you are still getting the error about the maps, simply go to the secondary map list and remove the listed maps. Alternatively, you can just disable secondary maps in the config by leaving it empty.