•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server RTV setup problem

sorry in advance for my english and thanks
So, i am trying to install rtv plugin on my server, using that instruction : [Guide] RTV & RTM Setup and Instructions and i dont really understand how to do it, should i use start.bat file, or am i missing rtvrtm.exe file:

Screenshot_1.png

And i dont even know if i wrote the paths to log, and MB || folder/Server adress correctly in rtvrtm.cfg:
Screenshot_5.png

Installed python 2.7, still doesnt work. Start.bat file looks like this :
Screenshot_3.png

maybe the paths that I wrote here are also wrong, idk. Log settings in server.cfg :
Screenshot_4.png

Trying to launch start.bat file while the server is running, but rtv/rtm doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? As you can see, i have windows 10. I would appreciate help :)
(btw, how can i update my server verison from this:
1629014405466.png

to the latest/newer one?)

Solution
This thing bugged and it posted my reply twice and idk how to delete if it's even possible so I'll add a screenshot of my config file :)

Screenshot_6.png
On the server log you need to include the drive path example: C:/ but I’m not sure about windows but the log file may go to the documents folder named My Games —-> OpenJK —-> MBII so you need to copy the whole directory address in or see if the log file is in the gamedata MBII directory.

it’s the same thing with the MBII folder, leave it as it is but you just need to put the drive path in front eg. C:/ don’t put a double

for the bind one you just need to have localhost just remove the :29070 part.

once done launch the .bat file and it should tell you if it can/can’t find stuff like the log, MBII folder etc

On the server log you need to include the drive path example: C:/ but I’m not sure about windows but the log file may go to the documents folder named My Games —-> OpenJK —-> MBII so you need to copy the whole directory address in or see if the log file is in the gamedata MBII directory.

it’s the same thing with the MBII folder, leave it as it is but you just need to put the drive path in front eg. C:/ don’t put a double

for the bind one you just need to have localhost just remove the :29070 part.

once done launch the .bat file and it should tell you if it can/can’t find stuff like the log, MBII folder etc
fixed it
1629029402709.png

but it still doesn't work, when i am launching .bat file command console just opens for a sec, and then closes.

In the bat file use quotes from C:/ to RTVRTM.py eg “C:/blabla/bla/rtvrtm.py” and run it as administrator you may need to do the same in the config file for the MBII path and server log

You can delete the secondary_maps.txt if you wish to do so but press enter and it will work, give your server a restart and it should start to work

D

Deleted member 8224

Try replacing "localhost" with your local IPv4 address instead.

Can be fetched from command prompt with "ipconfig" command.