•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Rtv dont open log file

Hello when I first installed rtv it workedp erfectly but now it doesnt work it says "permission denied log file cannot be opened" any help please?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I guess your server and/or rtv wrongly configured, or permission rights to the log file are incorrect.
Check access rights of log file.
Please upload server config, rtv config and screenshots of an error.

Read this topic closely:
[SOLVED] - Looking for the RTV/RTM Script | Movie Battles II Community

What have been changed between last successful launch and fist unsuccessful?

Last edited:
so this is the rtv config:*** Configuration file for RTV/RTM
server config:server.config
and this is the screenshot of the error:
knPmRr.png

the changes is the error in the screenshot other than that nothing really changed

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
so this is the rtv config:*** Configuration file for RTV/RTM
server config:server.config
and this is the screenshot of the error:
knPmRr.png

the changes is the error in the screenshot other than that nothing really changed
Right click on "C:/Program Files (x86)/LucasArts/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData/MBII/serverlogger.txt", Properties, make sure "Read only" is unchecked; Security tab, make sure you have enough access rights.
Make sure other programs didn't locked file, check does only one instance of Python is running.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
nope dint work :C guess ıl just use my server without rtv
You can use this software to discover what process locked "C:/Program Files (x86)/LucasArts/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData/MBII/serverlogger.txt":
UNLOCKER 1.9.2 BY CEDRICK 'NITCH' COLLOMB

Post screenshot of Security tab Properties of "C:/Program Files (x86)/LucasArts/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData/MBII/serverlogger.txt".

some of them are blocked is that normal?

edit: it seems to be fixed thanks a million for your time and help! Il leave you a like

Last edited: