AAEHwly.jpg

The,"Resurgence of The Force" Replacement pack [V4] will be focused on bringing various released models from bf3,elite squadron and other under-rated works that have not made it to mb2 along with an attempt at bringing over some custom rigged models by yours truly if not available, and i will add the most popular seen in other packs, given permission is granted if they've been established by a fellow member of this community. NOTE: The aim of this pack is to create a lightweight pack that only replaces characters commonly unused at this moment, this is NOT a complete overhaul like other packs!

Current Version Release: DOWNLOAD HERE!
Version 2.0 Released!

Patch Notes:
Replacing Desann with Darth Caedus
Replacing Padme ep2 with Sabine
Replacing Rosh Penin with X2 Jedi (NR ERA) BF3
Replacing Jedi Trainer with Ezra
Replacing Saesee Tin with Kanan
Replacing Jerec with X1 SITH LORD (NR ERA) BF3
Replacing Darth Tavion with Sith Witch BF3
Replacing Porkins with X1 CW ERA BF3

Replacing Revan with HQ Kotor Revan
Replacing Coleman Trebor with Master Ferroda
Replacing barris offee with chirrutt
Replacing lobot with cassian Andor
Replacing rebel guerilla with baze

Replacing shadowtrooper with DeathTrooper
Replacing Sith Stalker with 8th Brother

5/2/17 v1.7.6-v1.7.7
Replacing Ben Kenobi models with TFU Versions
Replacing Commando with Death Trooper (No Pauldron or gear)
Replacing tavion with Dark Rey
Replacing hooded Darth Maul with CW-GCW Darth Maul
Replacing Luke Models ROTJ with BF EA Frankenstein Models
Replaced retribution saber with ezra season 1 saber

Known Bugs:
X2 Jedi Model tends to glitch out very RARELY( Weighting Problem ) [Plan to Fix]

The Character to the right of Grand inquisitor is broken in textures [Plan to Fix]

Showcase Images:

Main Menu[WIP]:
8DGpRaQ.jpg

Sith Portraits:
eBA86OX.jpg

Jedi Portraits:
Ox6mdnm.jpg

upcoming plans:
APRIL:

Change Cursor to Custom One
Add hilts for x1 and x2

Add CW Era X1 model BF3
Add GCW Era X1 Model BF3
Add X1 Sith Lord NR Era Model BF3
Add X2 Jedi Model BF3
Add Sith Witch Model BF3
Add Galen Marek Model BF3
Add QuinLan Vos HQ
Add Aayla Secura HQ
Add Assajj Ventress BF3
Add more custom vgui for ingame aspects BF3 style
Add Rogue One Chars
Add Jedi Leia Model
Add Old Ben Kenobi TFU
Add Sith Rey (kylo Outfit)
Add Ezra Hilt season 1

P.S If your an author that sees your work in my pack do not hesitate to contact me as i will make sure credit is given where do, MUST have proof TY!
Credits:
Jeff
LT.Claim
Peneke
Seven
Tompa

Please Share your Feedback and tell me what you guys would like to see in this pack!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
That menu looks pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with!

I like that a lot of people started to make different repleacements after Peneke. Maybe I should start too ;)

:eek: looks like a neat teaser, looks interesting will have follow up on what you do with this, keep up the good ideas m8 :D

Karus

Donator
After a couple games, I've noticed a bug with the Inquisitor saber. All inquisitor style hilts don't seem to work, I just get given the default saber. Also doesn't change my class configuration if I select inquisitor hilt. This goes for the single, single with complete hand guard and dual variants.

After a couple games, I've noticed a bug with the Inquisitor saber. All inquisitor style hilts don't seem to work, I just get given the default saber. Also doesn't change my class configuration if I select inquisitor hilt. This goes for the single, single with complete hand guard and dual variants.
good to know thank you for reporting the bug!