Roleplay

554.jpg

Why do people roleplay in mb2? Just why????

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
with a name like "Movie Battles" it's gonna attract roleplayers

(I do find it a little aggravating when people join FA servers just to pseudo-RP the duels instead of actually fighting.)

DeshieL

Donator
with a name like "Movie Battles" it's gonna attract roleplayers

(I do find it a little aggravating when people join FA servers just to pseudo-RP the duels instead of actually fighting.)
Nothing wrong with reenacting duel of the fates duel :D

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Nothing wrong with reenacting duel of the fates duel :D
except that if the FA is designed right and/or the players are all appropriate skill levels, an actual fight will probably be way more exciting than an attempted re-enactment, AND resemble a sort of re-enactment :<

except that if the FA is designed right and/or the players are all appropriate skill levels, an actual fight will probably be way more exciting than an attempted re-enactment, AND resemble a sort of re-enactment :<
"OMG BRO UR 2 STEPS OFF"
"IM SORRY BRO IM TRYING"
"STOP TRYING AND JUST BE MAUL YOU STUPID FAGET"
"REEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The overabundance of Wookiee orgies in the Deathstar detention blocks is why I regret not adding poison gas to the cells to this day :/

Yeah, it's pretty gay. It's a sad day indeed when we still have no female wookiees. You could put one of the wookiee models in a Leia slave outfit or just shave some of the fur and add a curve;a bulge, here and there.

Example.