Reverting to Legacy Saber vs Gunner

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I feel like Saber versus Gunner gameplay is even worse than it was in 1.3 right now. Flinch does not do what it was intended. Saberists are afforded too many mistakes before it's deadly.

I would suggest trying the old formula from beta build days.

-Knockback on blaster hit.
-Force Power reduced on hit.
-No flinch.
-No swingblock against shots.

Obviously I mean have it as a test and not change immediately, but it would be nice to compare to.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Or Supa could not be a drama queen.

Drama King --^

Or you could put differences aside for this mod but why xd I do not get how can you blame Achilles for something he's one of like 10 people who care a little to give feedback well do something with the scarce feedback to have better results if you do not like the results you got. How many people did participate in last Open Beta? It was all rushed for another Disney movie.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Drama King --^

You're not a native speaker, a guy can be a drama queen too.

Or you could put differences aside for this mod

There was no "differences' I told him to stop insulting stassin, and muted him for ~10 minutes when he said no and unmuted him after. It had nothing to do with his opinions on gameplay or wants for the game. I have said this several times and told him beforehand to knock it off before I muted him. Stop manipulating things to suit your dogmatic narrow view of the dev team.

How many people did participate in last Open Beta?

We don't have exact numbers for this. But I wish more people did than what I personally saw.

It was all rushed for another Disney movie.

I already showed in a post to Tylenol how that was not really true.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team

k4far

Banned
Donator
Don't try to act like this was about moderating Supa not that he disclosed internal issues and how "trying" ends. Stassin even has own thread about gas chamber. Pls mace. I just hate how you try to make thing sound it's a problem with one party only. Don't put soap in the eyes of everybody once they find out it will be worse.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You know what's up when some people accuse others to have big ego. The answer is, these people need to look in a mirror (and the best mirror is getting ignored by others, so guys let's stop posting - not that i'm giving the example here -_-). I mean look at this:
Because, you know, I've literally had hours of discussion on these very topics and provided many solutions.
Oshiet, this guy spent hours thinking about the problems ! Noone else in the world did that, or is even capable of such a thing ! Obviously we should listen to this guy holy shiet !

Inb4 strawman

k4far

Banned
Donator
You are about to lose more Beta Testers with this awful attitude and I wish you luck if that happens. Some people have moved on and out. Hope you can manage.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
You know what's up when some people accuse others to have big ego. The answer is, these people need to look in a mirror (and the best mirror is getting ignored by others, so guys let's stop posting - not that i'm giving the example here -_-). I mean look at this:

Oshiet, this guy spent hours thinking about the problems ! Noone else in the world did that, or is even capable of such a thing ! Obviously we should listen to this guy holy shiet !

Inb4 strawman

Hey hey hey, I'm not the one who released 1.5.

I mean, I spent hours thinking about issues, testing things, and I told you precisely what I thought was wrong. Turns out, I wasn't that far off in my statements. If that is egotistical, then too bad.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Holy off the rails, Batman. Maybe you guys should take this elsewhere.

Point of this thread is said in the title and first post. I've said the same thing in every build feedback thread since I started playing regularly again after 1.3. After getting more irritated at how messed up it is now I made a topic to vent my idea again.

This thread wasn't derived from someone else's idea, but certainly others have voiced the same opinion. Use this thread to consolidate, not to vie for credit of it or shift blame.

Holy off the rails, Batman. Maybe you guys should take this elsewhere.
Clearly no one found your original topic interesting enough, so people decided to change the topic themselves. It's a common thing in the forums, don't worry about it