F Feisty Cucumber Posts 4 Likes 1 Sep 4, 2026 #1 Hi, Does anyone how to get reshade working nowadays with rend2 renderer? I get graphical glitches
O OneWithTheForce Posts 2 Likes 0 Sep 9, 2026 #2 Can we inject DLSS 5 using reshade/optiscaler did anyone try please? Thanks Upvote 0 Downvote
Kokoro Posts 28 Likes 25 Today at 7:35 PM #3 I had this issue as well and could not figure out how to fix it. Couldn't tell if adding more mods or newer MB2/Reshade updates messed with it but the only thing I could do was reinstall the game and that seemed to work. Upvote 0 Downvote
I had this issue as well and could not figure out how to fix it. Couldn't tell if adding more mods or newer MB2/Reshade updates messed with it but the only thing I could do was reinstall the game and that seemed to work.