• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Request unban from CA Clone Army server

I was banned because I used insults and made dark jokes 5 minutes after entering the server. I did not receive a warning, and I didn't know there were rules of behavior in that server. I play in others servers a lot and insults and dark jokes are absolutely common in those. I wasn't aware that CA has those rules. I request unban so I can follow the rules
In game name: Flippy[Mandalorian.Gral]
I do not know who banned me, I do not know the people in the server as I was there for minutes
Thanks

Leo

Internal Beta Team
1724835203250.png

1724835205265.png

Fuse294

FA Contributor
Donator
Internal Beta Team
shot2024-08-28_02-23-32.jpg

The MOTD Literally tells you "No Trolling, Slurs, Spamming.", one of the first things you said is "Sit Dog troll fucker n****r jew". It was me that banned you and no, I won't unban you, you can appeal in 2 weeks in our discord.

View attachment 8269

The MOTD Literally tells you "No Trolling, Slurs, Spamming.", one of the first things you said is "Sit Dog troll fucker n****r jew". It was me that banned you and no, I won't unban you, you can appeal in 2 weeks in our discord.
what is the discord link? I honestly didn't saw the message, wasn't paying attention as I said it was my first time in the server and first time entering a match but no problem I can stand a 2 week ban

Leo

Internal Beta Team
what is the discord link? I honestly didn't saw the message, wasn't paying attention as I said it was my first time in the server and first time entering a match but no problem I can stand a 2 week ban
1724956500711.png