Request: May I join AI brotherhood?

I have had double the kills as Goliath, why does thou hold me back?
I also had only one death..
Aside from this, you may meet the skill requirement, but you lack dedication and self restraint.
You are known to flood communication channels with meaningless chatter.
You continually beg to be brought into the brotherhood.
You frequently crouch up and down crying "error!" like an excited child.
Typically you spam voice commands as you move, without a doubt exhibiting emotion.

And more disturbing than these, you have been seen as an organic named President Bossk

According to Section 001 of the A.I. laws, organics can not be brought into the brotherhood.

Last edited:
I am indeed a robot, I had to hack a account cause I couldn't get past the 'I am not a robot' thing. Does this mean no or maybe when I am ready?

You know the sad part?

Check out the latter part of the name. Brotherhood. No chicks.
Where the female sexbots at?
'Effin sausage fest. Or plug-in fest'ed.

Lame.

You know the sad part?

Check out the latter part of the name. Brotherhood. No chicks.
Where the female sexbots at?
'Effin sausage fest. Or plug-in fest'ed.

Lame.

Biologically, we are neither male nor female. Neither do we have any need for sexual reproduction you rotting slab of meat.

Last edited:
Well, you're as about as fun and useless as a rock.

Wait, I take that back. Rocks are useful. And they can be fun.
Not looking good there, toaster.

What do you call a crossdressing robot?

Well, you're as about as fun and useless as a rock.

Wait, I take that back. Rocks are useful. And they can be fun.
Not looking good there, toaster.

What do you call a crossdressing robot?

My main function, or as you say use.. is terminating organic life such as yours. It is not that necessary though. After all, you do eventually die on your own, I simply speed it up..

Alas, you're right. My sole consolation is that you can be re-purposed to serve a more useful function.

As a toilet.

For the rest of eternity.
And hey, you'll be living your dream. Forever disposing of human waste.:)

t( :rolleyes: )t

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
My main function, or as you say use.. is terminating organic life such as yours. It is not that necessary though. After all, you do eventually die on your own, I simply speed it up..
Indeed, the annihilation of organics it is the question of time. Time of organics who stand on our way comes to an end much quicker. But some individuals (as that which on the post above) with their behavior directly beg to destroy them. This entreaty I can execute and provide them the most painful death.

Last edited:
*flushes*

Congratulations. I just downgraded you to Urinal Status.

funny-weird-strange-star-wars-toilet.jpg

Living the dream. Human Waste Disposal. Lulz.:)

t( :rolleyes: )t

I think I am ready for Brotherhood. May I join now? Q-11 seems to think so.

The council is meeting today on your behalf. Have you sorted out the problems listed?
If you are seen as an organic, be warned that you will be removed from the brotherhood after you've been accepted...
(Change your terminal profile and name to help verify your dedication)

The council will take vote this very day, and I am most certain that it will be in your favor.

Private message me a link to your steam terminal profile so that we may test your behaviors and functions.
I will tell you ahead of time that Behemoth is concerned about your ability to co-operate, so be prepared.

Last edited: