Reproducing any JKA animation while in game: is it possible?

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
For my latest video project, I have wanted to be able to reproduce any animation that exists in JKA. I mean, I remember JA+ having some of these animations that could be done with console commands such as /amhug, /amsit, etc... so what would it require to be able to reproduce any animation in this game? Does it require hard modding or would it be rather simple?

I was messing around with modview about 6 months ago and realized that it is a gold mine. Problem is that it would require huge amount of work to green screen any of that and also make it look natural when pasting to a mb2/jka environment. If someone knows how to make this happen (especially in JKA platform) I would be eternally thankful since I could use JKA JAMME to green screen any reproduced animation and have imagination to be the only limit when making videos.

Upvote 0

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Are you not worried that someday your videos might be TOO good?
I have a dream...

This is what I did about 6 months ago for lulz when I first tested modview with green screen and then filming the animation with fraps. For example that drummer guy is simply shooting a blaster while mounting an invisible swoop bike, but then I mirrored so it looks like he is beating drums kek

I would go see that concert. Just need Desann at the microphone.

As for you question, my competence don't allow me to give you an answer sadly. :(

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I would go see that concert. Just need Desann at the microphone.
That is what I had in mind. I even edited it so that first in modview I had desann to do that awesome Alora taunt where she kinda floats and moves her body like she is posessed, and then cropping desann's head that is moving upwards at the same speed while moving his mouth. Problem that I faced was that modview's lightning was so much different compared to any mb2 map. Could be fixed by making the video look rough and black & white but I'd rather do it the easy way and edit everything with one program.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
cool, now just figure out how to do custom animations. welcome to dev team ur now our animation guy