Report Unloyal Scum

So me and my friend have downloaded this game a few days ago. So far we've had a ton of fun but there is one person who keeps following us and laming us. His name is Unloyal Scum and I think he has to be known to do this often in this community since he does this stuff to us all the time. Every time we join a server he joins a minute afterward. He also contacts some of his friends and they then continue to attack everyone in the server. This happens in the Training Plaza server and other servers as Absynthiam duels. I ask the admins of this community to take action against Unloyal scum in the form of a ban or other means you decide to be neccesary,

sincerely,
ZM_Willy
Ingame name: Qui gon jesus

Can confirm. I dont know why he hates us but he specifically looks for us everytime we log on. He starts laming us the second he joins and is incredibly toxic aswell. If he cant manage to kill us he will call his friends to join the laming party. I am sure we can provide screenshots soon because he is litterally always on our server ruining our fun. I know assholes like him are part of the online experience in every game but he is taking it too far. I hope something can be done against him and his friends.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Would you bother doing proper report? Find template out of somewhere attach some pictures. There are private and official servers that matters for some reason, find out.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Hi PuNk.

Make a proper thread or btfo with your alt account shitposting.

so it is you, why else would you click this thread? even here you follow us around. But that must be expected from a guy that has so little to do that he rants about politics on a forum for a 15 year old game.
LEAVE US ALONE.

k4far

Banned
Donator
You are in the wrong section of the forum. Your thread does not follow reporting criteria. Poor victims can not even read.

The high and mighty k4far (AKA the stalking laming Unloyal Scum) has come to purge the newbies from the holy forums. good job man.

damn got us good Unloyal Scum, savour it the next time you spend your afternoon trying to find us and gloriously lame us. That we may be graced with your amazing skills as to slice us in the backs. Now that that is out of the way can you stop replying so we get some people that can help us stop you from following us everwhere we go. Besides what have we done to make you this mad at us?

k4far

Banned
Donator
damn got us good Unloyal Scum, savour it the next time you spend your afternoon trying to find us and gloriously lame us. That we may be graced with your amazing skills as to slice us in the backs. Now that that is out of the way can you stop replying so we get some people that can help us stop you from following us everwhere we go. Besides what have we done to make you this mad at us?

Okay I am back, so I just talked to Nikolas Cruz he said he's allowed to have a laptop and he happened to be playing Movie Battles with you. He says he is not sorry tho. Hope you can deal with it.

That sounds exactly like something someone with something to hide would say if they were trying to hide something from someone to make someone look like a fool for something or other.

k4far

Banned
Donator
It's nice to see game is playing as me without me. I would never ask to join a clan it's contradictory with my ideology. Nice blackmail attempt. And you wonder why people harass fags like you dude xd

Ive written a mail to the training plaza support and they put you on a watchlist. Turns out there were more reports made about you. Contradictory with your ideology? lol. Anyway if you do this again the Training Plaza admins will ban you.