Remove access to abuse of power

Remove admin system and any other related feature such as ability to change other players tk points using commands, kicking/banning/etc, so server owner cannot interfere with players.
Remove support for rtv related and other scripts, so server owners cannot make custom scripts.
Add rtv script to the server code in order to prevent abuse.
There is no need of admin access on any server. If players are abusing TK system with simple improvements to TK it can be fixed.
If some players are too good for the rest of players on server they can be removed from server with basic script in mbii code so again there is no need of admin here...
If server owner wants to have private game with friends there is already password feature .. so again there is no need of admin commands.
People dont like when admins abuse their power to troll other players.
If you keep current system new players will continue to dislike mod and you will never increase player database.
I guess this is enough for you to decide if you want to improve gameplay or continue to troll players. Dont bother waiting responds from this i wont login again maybe in future to release cheats but not any time soon
and ban that little shit bully he will kill your mod in front of your own eyes.

D

Deleted member 8224

1649664748965.png

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Remove admin system and any other related feature such as ability to change other players tk points using commands, kicking/banning/etc, so server owner cannot interfere with players.
Remove support for rtv related and other scripts, so server owners cannot make custom scripts.
There is no need of admin access on any server. If players are abusing TK system with simple improvements to TK it can be fixed.
If some players are too good for the rest of players on server they can be removed from server with basic script in mbii code so again there is no need of admin here...
If server owner wants to have private game with friends there is already password feature .. so again there is no need of admin commands.
If you keep current system new players will continue to dislike mod and you will never increase player database.
I guess this is enough for you to decide if you want to improve gameplay or continue to troll players. Dont bother waiting responds from this i wont login again maybe in future to release cheats but not any time soon
wow how can i at the same time hate and absolutely love this idea

AaronAaron

Donator
I think there could be a few more commands to make things somewhat easier (I made a thread about this years ago I think), however, it really comes down to how people use their smod. I think server owners who run the most popular servers should try their best to be as unbiased as possible and not make assumptions (using commands without bothering to look into whats going on), and unfortuanetly, Bully's server is full of terrible admins.

Nowhere near as bad as Garth's @Valkyrie no free speech server though, so it'll do

I think there could be a few more commands to make things somewhat easier (I made a thread about this years ago I think), however, it really comes down to how people use their smod. I think server owners who run the most popular servers should try their best to be as unbiased as possible and not make assumptions (using commands without bothering to look into whats going on), and unfortuanetly, Bully's server is full of terrible admins.

Nowhere near as bad as Garth's @Valkyrie no free speech server though, so it'll do
gonna cry?

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
What are some examples of similar games which employ this anti-admin system you describe? I'll wait.

@Valkyrie no free speech server though, so it'll do
It's nowhere said that "free speech" is forbidden. Yet common sense makes us (because it's not me alone) realise instantly when it's purposely said (provocation), and when it's a conversation...

Thats totally understandable, who likes to play around trolls anyway?

If you find yourself on a server with such plague, only thing you can do is play later and hope they're gone. Or find the local admin and ask him to deal with it. If it's the admin the troll, then this server will never keeps a population.

Last edited:
LMAO, on your server ppl can get banned for looking at you.

Are you talking about this video (recorded by Petya, may he be praised my -friend-) ? Indeed we ban the same gang that falsify this video into an obvious fake "evidence" of some abusive ban. Also the rats hiding like you that steal content, assets, work (private) and spread it publicly. For your own amusement lets notice that important point.

Get lost, don't come on my server. (Which you will come crawling like constantly, but what you don't get is there is no return for you).

Leo

Internal Beta Team
im sorry VALKYRIE but petya is not the first and not the last guy getting banned for simple stare

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team