EU OPEN Remalus's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: Remalus (TIN|ARCHT Remalus 1), and also rarely, but sometimes, Blinus or Marmor.

MBII Experience: I've been playing casually for about 3 years now, popping on and off for open, until I got into the community scene around June 2017 and have been active since. I created an MB2 forum account back in September but only recently started using it.

Description: I'm Remalus. I play almost exclusively on European servers because I'm more familiar with the EU community. I'm the founder of TIN and I usually get on MB2 to play *at least* 3 hours a day, and up to 10 hours on weekends. I also have 10 months admin experience across several servers; I understand how to use every command and I can confidently say that I have good judgement on what is and isn't too light or cruel for punishment.

Reason
: I want to become admin so that I can deal with the large amount of people that mess around on EU Open. Whenever I go to EU Open I almost always find atleast 1 person doing something stupid; tking, trolling, flaming, whatever it may be, there's almost always at least 1. However I've noticed that there isn't always 1 admin on as well, and I want to be able to be there as an admin to stop these things when I see them. I also see that lately, the EU Open server has been a graveyard. If I am able to manage tkers and such then I will try to get more people to play on the official servers and make that Official tag mean something as far as admin quality. Also, my schedule works well for the EU admin role because of hours. I am usually on early morning for me (Around noon for EU) which is prime-time for a part of MB2. And then on top of that I usually play every evening until night, which is around middle of the night to early morning time for EU. So this way I can be there to raise Official server pop during noon and watch over it for any late night issues.

References: TIN PuNk, J| Pepito, TIN Puskie, J| Erich, TIN Tyger, D1, J| Shilling, J| Hessu, TIN Side, Zhane, Rønin, GAR Mattias, Cult EazyE, TIN Cerna

Last edited:
Known him for months now, we've had our differences about some clan stuff but he always had the best intentions. He's a dedicated community member and in love with MB2. I'm sure he would be a respectful and responsible admin for EU Official.

Status
Not open for further replies.