Real Kylo Ren saber sounds [+Bonus]

So I replaced the sounds for Kylo Ren's lightsaber with the TFA ones so they are proper now (only for his hilt, don't worry) :)
Although the new saberon and saberoff sounds don't work when you open the lightsaber with your Reload key for some reason. They do work when you quickly open it or switch to melee.

LINK: zzzzz_zkylosaber.pk3
(it sounds badass in-game)

[BONUS]
I also replaced Mandalorian sounds with Boba Fett's from the new Battlefront game, enjoy :)
LINK: zzzz_zmando.pk3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
I got it but the sounds don't work? Still using the same kylo ren saber sounds from other thing I downloaded (unless that was included with MB2?)

If you downloaded something else before you may want to remove it before downloading this one. They do work.

Absoluteley love it, the sounds taken from the movie are spot on being the first CLEAR ones out there that don't have muffled background. I only have one issue and that is the volume of each swing, they could be a little louder to be much more noticeable over the hum.

Tips: I have experimented with the sounds and have found to amplify each saberhup.mp3 by 4 to 5, along with this reducing the hum by 3 in Audacity.

Last edited: