rant

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
ever since i moved to europe all i fucking see is smuggler. stop fucking playing smuggler its the most unbalanced unplayable garbage map. american servers never go to smuggler because they r smarticle. i just want to play a low ping server that isnt fucking smuggler! k thx

While Smuggler is in favour of Imps especially in public, i currently prefer it over other maps because it counters the problems i have with the current game balance.
Snipers are not as dominant and playing one myself feels more rewarding. Saberist are currently almost unstoppable for me in 1v1 situations with most classes, but are weak when there are multiple gunners around, which is mostly the case on Smuggler.
I understand not wanting to play the same map over and over but i'd say Deathstar gets played even more and it's the polar opposite when it comes to what i wrote above.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
this is not a conversation on why ppl like smuggler. its one where ppl need to stop overplaying it

this is not a conversation on why ppl like smuggler. its one where ppl need to stop overplaying it

When this is the single premise of this thread you need to replace Smuggler with Deathstar.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
where is this idea that i like ds or dotf? its not true

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
This map keeps RP alive
1558204644-20190112000325-1.jpg

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
people thinking they have smart retorts to my main post when it has nothing to do with it. @Tylenol