•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Question about saber customization

How can i change Darth Revan's second blade to purple color ?

I only have 2 options , red and orange , i saw that there is like some sort of code color that if you change the number to 2.8 it appears as purple but then in-game red do still appear as the main color , how can i change it?

k4far

Banned
Donator
Siths can only use few colors. You should be able to change their shades a little.
There is way, way more colors for Rebels.

Developers are sticking to belief that allegiance must be obvious. Can do nothing with that as for now.

Keep an eye on the modding section, there might be some light at the end of this tunel in future of MB. I do not know of such mod as of today (it would be only visible to You, so others players would still see it as red/orange. It is possible for other people using our imaginary mod allowing to change sith saber colors for some more to see as you change it. Most likely it will not be an official modification).

I think I have seen somewhere that Siths might get more colors but solely in authentic mode.

Last edited: