PUG 1 EU! Friday 25th 7pm UTC - CANCELED

This event was canceled!
The headcount was NERO, EdHead and Kerajan.

I'm setting up a pug discord that will be used next time, so please join that if you want to.
Link here: Join the fkgamer Discord Server! or add me fkgamer#3284 (I suppose the link doesn't work)
Great news! Valkyrie will provide a server to play PUG on. Thank you Valkyrie!
I will record the game to make a vod, and also live stream it on twitch.tv/fkgamer (20second delay)

The date will be Friday 25th @ 7pm UTC.

So please sign up for real now and please confirm if you can make it. You can add me on discord fkgamer#3284
Please write your ingame name if it is different from your forum account name.

135.125.145.50:29070
The server is unlocked for entry 7pm UTC.
9/14

Gargos​
Unconfirmed​
Good ol ben​
Unconfirmed​
NERO​
Confirmed​
Agent008​
Unconfirmed​
Bernan​

Unconfirmed​
EdHead​
Confirmed​
Kerajan​
Confirmed​
Varod​
Unconfirmed​
Vadi​

Fred the outcast​
Backup Reserve​

Last edited:

Jadon

Donator
Internal Beta Team
US Official Server Admin

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
If you make this happen this friday night or saturday I am game with good ol ben. We shall be lan gaming mb2

I'm interested too even though I'm pretty rusty, as long as it's not ridiculously late.

Will someone with access to a EU server join me in organizing a PUG

Yes please feel free to add me on discord : Valkyrie#4411
I can gladly host your event. Funnily enough we were just having that sort of ideas growing lately, a surprise to be sure :D

Yes please feel free to add me on discord : Valkyrie#4411
I can gladly host your event. Funnily enough we were just having that sort of ideas growing lately, a surprise to be sure :D
Added you! That's wonderful, let's find that important date & time and spread the word :kyloheart:

I should be able to make it unless something crazy comes up. I'm in. Friday at 7pm (9 pm for me) sounds very good.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
imagine having valkyrie as your host i wonder how many ppl are here that would like to signup but can't because of a ban provided by carth onasi

imagine having valkyrie as your host i wonder how many ppl are here that would like to signup but can't because of a ban provided by carth onasi

There is a total of 12 permanently banned person. If you think there is a better way, feel free to educate these people into fitting with everyone in a community, yourself. I've been there already, enjoy.
In the past 6 month, there has been 0 new ban, and 2 unban.

Unless you would like to participate in a PUG with cheaters, please refrein from posting senseless accusation, that aren't true.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
There is a total of 12 permanently banned person. If you think there is a better way, feel free to educate these people into fitting with everyone in a community, yourself. I've been there already, enjoy.
In the past 6 month, there has been 0 new ban, and 2 unban.

Unless you would like to participate in a PUG with cheaters, please refrein from posting senseless accusation, that aren't true.
This is actually a very interesting form of saying "There are 12 blacklisted mb2 players and other 40+ permabanned players that I don't care about if they use VPN"
Hopefully one of the future admins will give you a suggestion to ban players that grief on the server. Because as far as I can say getting blacklisted over mentioning your past name doesn't mean I am griefing the server - breaking fun for others / interrupting anyone / being racist / massive laming / spamming
Also this??

Not only you are out of subject in this thread, but you vehiculate out of context video with wrong idea of what is the reality (Not even mentioning complete wrong numbers).

I will leave you then to your misconception of the reality, and hope this thread can go back to its default subject.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
1645539204274.jpeg

Reactions: SK5