PROOF THAT CHEATERS STILL EXIST IN THIS MOD

While yes I made an account recently. (My first one at that, because why not) don't count yourself a special snowflake because I didn't make this just to sass ya. Was just looking though posts (looking for some good tips and console settings for my game) and saw some bloke in need of a good smack to the head.
What about foggy who gave out the aimbot in the first place?

• Reey
Reactions: RLM
What about foggy who gave out the aimbot in the first place?
So do I have to explain to you why saying things like "faggot" and "Retard" online is totally unjustified and childish in pretty much any senecio? Tbf your claim about the dude giving out aimbot is unbased and in the grand scheme doesn't matter... Why am I even explaining this to you. This is just a provocation setup isn't it? Well anyway before you call me some random obscenity I'll just say this. Get your issues checked bruv.

No, that's not me, i did however develop the hack featured in this video (with the assistance of some devs, who i shall not name to avoid unnecessary drama)
Hey mate I got a question for ya if you don't mind answering? While the User MasterWaht was a total Bone'ead, and well the less said about him the better. He did bring up a quasi-decent point on you helping make the hack in the first place. (Despite that being him trying to obviously deflect the point of our previous "discussion"; if you can call it that.) Why make and distribute the bot?

Like I can understand something as simple as "I like money"... But still why target this game? One with a pretty small community and a fleeting one at that. I know a huge problem for the game is the skill gap between veteran players and new ones is already there. But now this offers a completely new and worse problem. Players can eventually work off a skill gap difference but something like this? What's the point in playing anymore, if your foe has perfect accuracy? Sure since it's a skill based game part of it can be outplayed but that requires a high margin of skill, which further disconnects the more "casual community"

There must be other targets that could potentially bring a bigger payday. So again I ask why? Why decrease the joy for everyone else who just wants to enjoy a nice game of star wars with the lads? I can only see this as another nail in the coffin for this game, which honestly could use all the help it can right now. The premise is fun and we don't have anything else like this on the market right now so I really don't want to see this game I enjoy turn into a TF2 and like issue; completely enveloped by bots, and god gamers where then it'll never gain anymore community members and slip into the dead gaming void.

• Reey