"Proj Rifle" actual weapon name...?

Does the projectile rifle used by Heroes and BHs have an actual in-universe make and model?

I looked through the PK3s but the "proj rifle" folder has a gun that looks like the Rebel ET's win gun and the actual proj rifle model is in the "zamrifle" folder - the proj rifle clearly isn't Zam's rifle.

PS: whoever brought back dotf_classic is my favorite dev

Probably not, some people have mentioned that there's no real depiction of a sniper rifle in any of the movies or possibly in any other spin off material.

I think the sniper rifle model isn't ported from anything so it's probably a wholey original model.

Sup Frenzy, good to see a person I recognize 👀

I was hoping to make a prop replica of my favorite MB2 gun for fun. I'll have to wrestle with the ancient md3/glm model formats and make my own references.
If I succeed I might as well post the file here too.

That's what I thought it was at first, but that KiSteer doesn't have the triangular sight that the proj rifle does

Last edited:
Does the projectile rifle used by Heroes and BHs have an actual in-universe make and model?

I looked through the PK3s but the "proj rifle" folder has a gun that looks like the Rebel ET's win gun and the actual proj rifle model is in the "zamrifle" folder - the proj rifle clearly isn't Zam's rifle.

PS: whoever brought back dotf_classic is my favorite dev
Wow your literally the last of Legion hey dude!

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
It's in the zamrifle folder because originally the proj rifle's model was Zam's Rifle from AOTC but when the new one was made it was put in the same folder to overwrite the old one. The readme says it was Chairwalker who made it so they might be able to tell you more but I think the design is original and not cannon.

i'll just make it myself

Attachments

• proj rifle.png
    proj rifle.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 535