•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Problem with PB zones.

Im not sure what causes this. Side zones are fairly accurate but top and bottom ones are streched in their respective direction making PBing a nightmare for me. I looked up a lot of pictures about those zones and I seem to have to aim way higher/lower than I should.

I am not sure what may cause this... I tried multiple resolutions, changing FOV....

My monitor is a Syncmaster 943bwx from Samsung. Videocard is Asus GTX650Ti 2gb.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Images including pb zones are just supposed to give you a general idea on where to aim but they arent actual real pb zones. You have to aim quite a bit higher/lower compared to this (sev) picture so dont bother changing your resolution or fov (keep it at max 97) since its just about getting used to the zones. This (noel) picture gives you a better idea on where to aim but just use these images as reference points.

When practicing pb, make sure you are creating distance between you and your opponent in order to make the zones easier to reach. If you are getting facehugged, you have less time to react and have to make more drastic mouse movements to reach the pb zones.

Images including pb zones are just supposed to give you a general idea on where to aim but they arent actual real pb zones. You have to aim quite a bit higher/lower compared to this (sev) picture so dont bother changing your resolution or fov (keep it at max 97) since its just about getting used to the zones. This (noel) picture gives you a better idea on where to aim but just use these images as reference points.

When practicing pb, make sure you are creating distance between you and your opponent in order to make the zones easier to reach. If you are getting facehugged, you have less time to react and have to make more drastic mouse movements to reach the pb zones.
Might be just me indeed. Perspective can be a bitch to get used to. I'll keep trying and testing around. If I still feel something is off ill update this thread. Until then consider it problem solved.