pls nerf base pistol

pistol is op as it is 100% accurate why would i use any other weapon when i could choose the semi automatic sniper with laser accuracy at least make them have to put 1 tick into pistol for it to be 100 accurate

Eazy E

Banned
pistol is op as it is 100% accurate why would i use any other weapon when i could choose the semi automatic sniper with laser accuracy at least make them have to put 1 tick into pistol for it to be 100 accurate
Level 1 Pistol does fuck all damage and the RoF isn't exactly very fast, the removal of double shot on level 2 also balances it further.

Level 3 is strong but pretty balanced against Jedi/Sith. Against Gunners it's the go-to weapon though in 1 to 1 fire fights for anyone with decent accuracy, although it's edge isn't huge over other weapons.

If you want to see an OP weapon think back to the days of Godcaster 3, that was powerful.

Level 1 Pistol does fuck all damage and the RoF isn't exactly very fast, the removal of double shot on level 2 also balances it further.

Level 3 is strong but pretty balanced against Jedi/Sith. Against Gunners it's the go-to weapon though in 1 to 1 fire fights for anyone with decent accuracy, although it's edge isn't huge over other weapons.

If you want to see an OP weapon think back to the days of Godcaster 3, that was powerful.
When I first started gunning, I used the Godcaster in a scrim and still did well with it. Then their team's best gunner used it against my team............

Just be glad flinch still isn't a thing with it
But the real thing to get mad at is dealing with cr3 and the arc rifle lol