Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want forced rtv
we don't want op jedi/sith
if we wanted to play rtv we would join a already popular rtv server and if we wanna chill we hop on a 24/7 server
our right to play what we want should be forced by devs who barely play their own mod, people who play mb2 know what the community want and that's things like flinch and knockback, deathstar24/7 or any map like dotf or smuggler, I don't really see the main issue with 24/7 servers when this dead mod has people playing it on some of the best maps in mb2 when some of them are pretty bad.

withholding my donation until this issue isn't one anymore, rtv should never be forced unless you want population to decrease, clans like aod, maf and tr keep population in mb2 with these types of servers, not everyone wants to switch maps after round cap they wanna sit, meme and relax.

I haven't had this much fun in any star wars game ive played prior I hope this topic here gives some insight on what should not be done in the future.

also first person should be alot better and improved on, id use it all the time if you could change fov for first person.

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Steps to avoid ever having your thread locked:
  1. Rant about devs
  2. Accuse devs of censorship if they ever lock anything
  3. If thread is ever locked it will "prove" #2
  4. Devs defeated in logic bomb! Yay!
Seriously though, keep things civil or this will be locked. And backseat moderation isn't cool. If there's something you think is actionable use the reporting system. I'm not really convinced there's anything going on here beyond nonsensical shitposting which ends up as flame bait though. Here's your chance to prove us wrong!

I think ranting about devs can still be civil, you wont know what you did wrong if we don't ever talk about it

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
1580842056632.png
FLUFFLY YOU FFKIN TROLL

Status
Not open for further replies.