Please stop nerfing everything.

I never cease to be amused by the MB2 community. about 50 percent are trolls, tkers and trashtalkers who have been playing this game for 15 years and bulling newcomers (i see it literally every time i play), forcing them never to play this game again. This update slightly improves the picture. As far as I could see, the new mechanics have made veterans weaker (because they prefer to whine about nerfs instead of learning new mechanics), which gives newcomers a chance in combat.

P.S. Evoks.....you want evoks to be powerful in a fare fight? jeez srsly?!
It’s only making veterans weaker because we keep fundamentally changing the game every patch for the last 20 years. I really wish we had slower rollout for the mod, and maybe updates that only focused on open, legends, dueling, proj, etc.

It’s only making veterans weaker because we keep fundamentally changing the game every patch for the last 20 years. I really wish we had slower rollout for the mod, and maybe updates that only focused on open, legends, dueling, proj, etc.
anyway, making veterans weaker is a good thing

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I really wish we had slower rollout for the mod, and maybe updates that only focused on open, legends, dueling, proj, etc.

The most recent major update was 8 months after the previous, and the one before that was a few days shy of a year. I'm really not sure what you're talking about. The rollout is already abysmally slow.

The most recent major update was 8 months after the previous, and the one before that was a few days shy of a year. I'm really not sure what you're talking about. The rollout is already abysmally slow.
I should rephrase that, I'm not talking about dropping two updates a year but updates that are solely focused on certain aspects of the game. One update focusing on Legends, one update is focused on force powers, etc. Feel like we could get a stronger consensus on certain patches while we can focus on what is primarily being altered.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I should rephrase that, I'm not talking about dropping two updates a year but updates that are solely focused on certain aspects of the game. One update focusing on Legends, one update is focused on force powers, etc.

Developers don't work on the same thing. The same people who work on FA/Legends balance do not work on open mode stuff for example. However, I for years have tried to get the team to focus on doing individual classes at a time for balance passes, to get through the new abilities. Seems like that isn't something they want to do though.