•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Please start the game via launcher and keep it running.

Right now, I am currently experiencing the bug that goes word for word as the title: Please start the game via launcher and keep it running. It happens right after I join a server and it's been persistent throughout every time (10 times now). I just downloaded the mod (and the game) and I keep on meeting this bug. I checked out a different thread on here concerning this problem but there wasn't an actual clear cut solution, or at least none that worked for me. Does anyone know why this happens, or better yet, how to fix it? I've already done a repair of the installation and I'm more than likely going to reinstall the launcher and mod altogether.
Thanks.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I'm running the game on a custom resolution (2560x1440) as that is my native resolution.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I checked out a different thread on here concerning this problem but there wasn't an actual clear cut solution
That's the problem, there is no reliable solution for this issue :(.

But you can try switching to MBII Client:
MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

Also, make sure Launcher is in "Jedi Academy\GameData" folder.

That's the problem, there is no reliable solution for this issue :(.

But you can try switching to MBII Client:
MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

Also, make sure Launcher is in "Jedi Academy\GameData" folder.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I ended up solving this problem by switching it from my custom resolution (2560x1440) to one of the game's native resolutions and that solved the problem for me.