•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Please start the game via launcher and keep it running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting this error. I have the game installed via Steam, and am using the launcher. The launcher is still running, but this error keeps happening. If you want any other details, let me know. I want to play 1.4 :(

I could start the game fine, was just when I joined a server (US Open). I would be kicked after a few seconds with that error.

I got in now, hopefully it was just something weird that went away after I restarted the launcher again.

Hello ,

I have had the same issue . I start up the game using the Launcher from the folder. The game runs without issue , I connect to a server without an issue , a few seconds I get in the server ( tried few servers one duel and two open) I get disconnected with the following error : ( i've attached a screenshot of what I could get) . Tried to restart the game and PC but same thing.

Cheers.

EDIT : I've noticed that I have connected without changing my nickname. Now I've changed it from Padawan to mine , stoned veteran dew , then connected and it seems to be working for now , i have not been disconnected for now.

Attachments

• shot0000.jpg
    shot0000.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 566
I've had this today after ran a repair on the launcher , because I had some corrupted files, seems like the the repair corrupted my files to say this error? o_O lol the error is same as the above one, any fix for it?
edit: it appears as stated below, if you keep trying it on the 4th - 5th try of launching the game sometimes it works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.