Please I Need You All

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
>3 year gap
>boomer saber system that's changed about 5-10 times by now
>lack of scrim style evidence

time to bring up the middle ground server and declare a yearly EU vs NA
It changed 2 times, still very similar, just worse

For anyone who truly remembers who I am. I am Raggy. I've been playing since 2012 i stopped playing for sometime in 2017 and just recently came back. And a lot has changed, a lot of OG's are gone actually everyone i used to play with doesn't play anymore. I mean guys i was there I was there for JDoog, I was there for the greatest of clans of all time, I was there for the greatest of players of all time, but now all the OG's sit and bicker amongst each other from CB to AOD to even otter with LS. I say fuck all that. If you truly love mb2 and want to see mb2 succeed and keep moving forward you will come back to mb2 fuck the skill embrace each other for the community holds us and keeps us strong. The OG's leave because they hate the new patch yet we hear no complaints from new people. So here i am blabbering about past glory days and who we all used to be. But i now bring upon you all a new opportunity i am bring back DJO. For anyone who doesn't remember the Dark Jedi Order. Listen i just want to rebuild our community please i need new and old for this. Altroll, Samus, Jaik, Vix, Tempest, Wizzard, Kael, Ranar, Otter, marek, Nightwing, tasmann, Jaaros, Paradine, Lapis Lazuli, Endoryyx, Rogue Wookie, and everyone else who i cant mention that i love and even though we've had our disagreements in the past who cares come back lets do this if you love mb2 you WILL come back. We can reform MB2 to the glory days devs or no devs I just need yalls support of the community.
Sorry man, I have a blood oath to CB. I was forged from the remnants of the doog temple, specifically engineered by the makings of Master Kael and Ranar Windu.

community died after Wildebeest, Subaru, GoodOl'Ben and Supa stopped safeguarding the saber system

my all time favorite gaming moments were with this community and mod back in 2008-14 😎

Last edited: