Please I Need You All

For anyone who truly remembers who I am. I am Raggy. I've been playing since 2012 i stopped playing for sometime in 2017 and just recently came back. And a lot has changed, a lot of OG's are gone actually everyone i used to play with doesn't play anymore. I mean guys i was there I was there for JDoog, I was there for the greatest of clans of all time, I was there for the greatest of players of all time, but now all the OG's sit and bicker amongst each other from CB to AOD to even otter with LS. I say fuck all that. If you truly love mb2 and want to see mb2 succeed and keep moving forward you will come back to mb2 fuck the skill embrace each other for the community holds us and keeps us strong. The OG's leave because they hate the new patch yet we hear no complaints from new people. So here i am blabbering about past glory days and who we all used to be. But i now bring upon you all a new opportunity i am bring back DJO. For anyone who doesn't remember the Dark Jedi Order. Listen i just want to rebuild our community please i need new and old for this. Altroll, Samus, Jaik, Vix, Tempest, Wizzard, Kael, Ranar, Otter, marek, Nightwing, tasmann, Jaaros, Paradine, Lapis Lazuli, Endoryyx, Rogue Wookie, and everyone else who i cant mention that i love and even though we've had our disagreements in the past who cares come back lets do this if you love mb2 you WILL come back. We can reform MB2 to the glory days devs or no devs I just need yalls support of the community.

I'm gonna be posting the names of OG's everytime i remember them, Flooven, Goliath A.I., President Bossk, Behemoth A.I., BigBossBigTeef, SomeGuy, Visersys, Onysfx

I'm gonna be posting the names of OG's everytime i remember them, Flooven, Goliath A.I., President Bossk, Behemoth A.I., BigBossBigTeef, SomeGuy, Visersys, Onysfx

While I am 'flattered'- on behalf of my brethren, we must graciously decline your offer to join DJO

As for those uninformed who might be surprised to see that we are still around, I must remind you that the A.I. never was, nor claimed to be a clan.
We are a collective of extremely skilled individuals. There are no ranks within our organization, and currently, I can contact any member at a moment's notice.
Most of us are simply occupied with other tasks at the moment- which is fully acceptable.

In organic terms:
'Being an A.I. is an honor and a privilege- not a burden, and our members are afforded the most extreme of freedoms. Their title will never leave them.'

da562n0-0cd3a253-63df-4e91-9529-01150d944fd9.gif

As for our current activities-
Officially, every few months we group together all available members, deploy to a battlefield, decimate it, and depart a few hours later.
Should the desire to increase our activities grow at any point in the future, we will once again commence weekly, or even bi-daily assaults.

Thank you for your inquiry, but we are in this for the '
long haul'.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
While I am 'flattered'- on behalf of my brethren, we must graciously decline your offer to join DJO

As for those uninformed who might be surprised to see that we are still around, I must remind you that the A.I. never was, nor claimed to be a clan.
We are a collective of extremely skilled individuals. There are no ranks within our organization, and currently, I can contact any member at a moment's notice.
Most of us are simply occupied with other tasks at the moment- which is fully acceptable.

In organic terms:
'Being an A.I. is an honor and a privilege- not a burden, and our members are afforded the most extreme of freedoms. Their title will never leave them.'

da562n0-0cd3a253-63df-4e91-9529-01150d944fd9.gif

As for our current activities-
Officially, every few months we group together all available members, deploy to a battlefield, decimate it, and depart a few hours later.
Should the desire to increase our activities grow at any point in the future, we will once again commence weekly, or even bi-daily assaults.

Thank you for your inquiry, but we are in this for the '
long haul'.
theres my robot lover

For anyone who truly remembers who I am. I am Raggy. I've been playing since 2012 i stopped playing for sometime in 2017 and just recently came back. And a lot has changed, a lot of OG's are gone actually everyone i used to play with doesn't play anymore. I mean guys i was there I was there for JDoog, I was there for the greatest of clans of all time, I was there for the greatest of players of all time, but now all the OG's sit and bicker amongst each other from CB to AOD to even otter with LS. I say fuck all that. If you truly love mb2 and want to see mb2 succeed and keep moving forward you will come back to mb2 fuck the skill embrace each other for the community holds us and keeps us strong. The OG's leave because they hate the new patch yet we hear no complaints from new people. So here i am blabbering about past glory days and who we all used to be. But i now bring upon you all a new opportunity i am bring back DJO. For anyone who doesn't remember the Dark Jedi Order. Listen i just want to rebuild our community please i need new and old for this. Altroll, Samus, Jaik, Vix, Tempest, Wizzard, Kael, Ranar, Otter, marek, Nightwing, tasmann, Jaaros, Paradine, Lapis Lazuli, Endoryyx, Rogue Wookie, and everyone else who i cant mention that i love and even though we've had our disagreements in the past who cares come back lets do this if you love mb2 you WILL come back. We can reform MB2 to the glory days devs or no devs I just need yalls support of the community.
The OG's died with SE, come on by
Join the Sith Empire Discord Server!