GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello! You may have seen me around while playing MB2, and ever sense I started playing, a lack of communication was apparent in the community. Sure, using the in game chat or forums might be good for some, but like a lot of others, i felt otherwise. So, here I present the new COMMUNITY DISCORD! Sure there is an official version, but unfortunately it is about as inactive as a dead bee hive. Hopefully this will allow all sorts of players to truly TALK to one another!

Non-expiring link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Thank you for reading,
Count Danku
Why do we need a new one? We have one already. Seems pretty live to me since the latest messages are from today... It's promoted on the forum frontpage.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
We don't need a new one, MBII has an official discord server and private channels can be made available there upon request.
Voice activity will not change by moving servers.

However people can create their own discord servers as they see fit, so meh.

Junebug

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Why do we need a new one? We have one already. Seems pretty live to me since the latest messages are from today... It's promoted on the forum frontpage.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
I just felt like no one really does use the voice system and maybe if I tried something new people would join, but because of the negative reviews and all that I'm probably going to take this down. thank you for at least reading it.