Perm Perfect Block Bug

Fang

Donator
  • Summary of the bug
My Croshair is stuck with a perfect block 24/7, even after restarting.
  • Steps to duplicating the bug (if you do not have this, or the following step, please do not post a bug report, if I or another team member are not familiar with the bug the thread will be trashed)
No idea, I assume play jedi/sith and hope
  • Include a demo/screen or an unlisted youtube video that details the step by step for duplicating the bug (upload to a free file hosting site like filefront, mediafire or dropbox)
f86b4b953773655caf8068edace16ea1.png

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
This was known already. It wasn't game breaking, just annoying, so we didn't delay release to fix it.

This is due to looking at someone who is dueling then switching your camera to another person or free cam (maybe even new round starting) as that person dueling has one of the PB zones on their HUD.

Fang

Donator
Mhm, I guess i'll just save stuff and reinstall so I can get rid of this

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Just restarting should fix it, it shouldn't be getting saved and never did for me when I would intentionally bug it during testing.

Looking at someone in spectator while dueling should fix it as well, so long as you switch off of them when there is no zones active.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Yeah for me it goes away if you see another PB zone indicator and then let it disappear naturally (as in don't switch views while a zone is active.)

Kinda bizarre that it's staying around after restarting your game though. Not sure if that would happen for me.

Fang

Donator
yeah i'll try that, i dont really play jedi/sith much now aside form a few events I went to when it kicked in on wednesday. I'll try your advice next time before resulting to a reinstallation/multiple restarts and such!