1.          Our team is looking for new blood.... could it be you?

Help us move MBII forward with developing exciting new features!
          Support your favorite mod while gaining valuable experience!

Join the MBII Team as a Beta Tester, Development Partner or Developer today! Click here for details.

Penekemations 1.0 // Starkiller's backhand stance and many more!

Discussion in 'Modification and media discussion' started by Penekowski, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Anakin

Anakin

@KyloRen
    Exactly, that is what I have said about the stances lol, its switched up xD

2. The Unguided

The Unguided Movie Battles II Team

Or if you want to make ambushes, do not come along with Vader... Otherwise replacement packs should be disabled via Launcher, so such things would never happen, you know, stuff like self-made WHs, transparent textures, etc...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  3. Meme

Meme

Hi, awesome mod pack! But I agree with what people said before me - Blue fits Soresu much more as it is more rapid (as Obiwan shows in the movies) and has much more emphasis on defense! Also, it's twohanded when attacking and Purple isn't. Also, most clans (such as Cerberus and others) consider Soresu to be blue. Great work, but I just have this small nitpick. If possible, could you update this in the next update to fit blue? But if not, could you tell me how to replace it in my version? Thank you :)

Penekowski and GrayFox like this.
  4. Penekowski

Penekowski Lord of the Penekes Movie Battles II Team

Hey Folks!

Thanks for the feedback, I haven't done any progress on this mod yet as I'm quite busy with real life lately as well as stuff for vanilla mb2. I'll be sure to keep all your ideas in mind for the next version.
    cheers,

Jameson and Meme like this.
  5. Outcast

Outcast

Hey Penekowski! I really like some aspect of this animation pack, but they're some of them which I'm not very fond of right now...

Would it be possible for you to tweak me the files a bit so I can keep both of the old one & only two/tree of the new ones? I absolutely know nothing in coding... But I'd really like to have a personal version which would merge both to maximise my immersion, if not too much work!

I'm not fond of the saber stances block animations while moving, altho it look really nice when standing still! So i'd like to keep the old saber stance animation for that reason! I would also prefer the original jumps flip animation.

That being said, I trully, deeply fell in love with this new Sidious Red DFA & Saber Stance!

But most of all... This wonderful Standing Still / Sith Stance animation.
    20170328141104_1.jpg

20170328141111_1.jpg
    STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - 'Deceived' Cinematic Trailer on Make a GIF

This is such a little detail... Yet, it literaly change the whole thing for me.

So yeah i'd trully like if you could make me a pack with it Lord Peneke... PWEEZE! I literally beg on my knees.

If adding the whole Red thingy is too hardcore, I'd be totally satisfied with only this standing Sith animation.

Let me know!

If you really cant i'd really, really, really like to learn how to do it!

Also I'm curious! Would it be possible for next updates to make the animations [ while standing still ] like this :

View attachment 1610 View attachment 1611

But that [ When W, S, D, A touchs are activated ], in combination with the block, trigger the block animation to be like more like this:

View attachment 1612 View attachment 1613

?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  6. Penekowski

Hey, I'm sorry. I've been extremely busy with real life lately and I have not done much progress on this project. I'm planning to make a tutorial for it once I have some time to spare. That being said though, I know a guy who can help you out with that, I'd appreciate if you PM him to keep this thread dedicated to the project itself only.

@[-LC-] Sir Crusher. Get in touch with him and he should be able to help you out, he sent me a pm some days ago about how he customized the Penekemations with his own choices so I'm sure that he'll help you out if he has the time for it.

Thank you for your feedback btw!

Outcast likes this.
  7. Outcast

Outcast

Oh wow thanks so much again man! I'll PM him

8. Campbell McSand

Campbell McSand

I just want you to know you are my hero for giving Palpatine his Screeching 970 degree spin.

TadekRaeod and Penekowski like this.
  9. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

I'm working on a little somethin for that. Removing all the gay anims they added for blue etc, and keeping that red lunge

10. Penekowski

You're welcome man, I'll start working on this project again once I'm done developing Penekepack 1.7, expect cool stuff!