PART 2, The eclipse

After operation knightfall, on orders from Lord Gonk himself, he was sent to kill the remaining Aliits, where he met with his former masters, where they joined together against Gogo, in a triumphant battle, despite the defeat in the battle against Kefku and Papa John , I remained firm in my determination. With the flame of my revenge still burning in my heart, I with an iron fist led a relentless search for the surviving aliits. Every corner of the universe was searched, every shadow investigated. In an epic confrontation, I finally found the last remaining aliits. The battle was fierce and bloody, with supernatural powers clashing and destiny itself at stake. However, despite their courage and determination, the combined strength of Kefku and Papa John proved to be too much. Defeated but not broken, you watched as your enemies left, banished by the hatred they sowed. With your own unwavering determination, you rose from the rubble of battle, vowing to continue your mission of revenge against those who betrayed Movie Battles 2. Now, as the undisputed leader of the trolls, you have enacted a new rule: all remaining aliits must be hunted down and eliminated, a punishment for their treacherous deviation from the true path. Under your command, your new empire will prosper, as you continue to ensure that peace is maintained - peace won through justice and revengehttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...i96tZnwXqFliEgdHDVKrNr7xQcZ8DYLDLZp0W1AI&s=10

But before we get to the spicy part let’s hear it from our sponsor. Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

After operation knightfall, on orders from Lord Gonk himself, he was sent to kill the remaining Aliits, where he met with his former masters, where they joined together against Gogo, in a triumphant battle, despite the defeat in the battle against Kefku and Papa John , I remained firm in my determination. With the flame of my revenge still burning in my heart, I with an iron fist led a relentless search for the surviving aliits. Every corner of the universe was searched, every shadow investigated. In an epic confrontation, I finally found the last remaining aliits. The battle was fierce and bloody, with supernatural powers clashing and destiny itself at stake. However, despite their courage and determination, the combined strength of Kefku and Papa John proved to be too much. Defeated but not broken, you watched as your enemies left, banished by the hatred they sowed. With your own unwavering determination, you rose from the rubble of battle, vowing to continue your mission of revenge against those who betrayed Movie Battles 2. Now, as the undisputed leader of the trolls, you have enacted a new rule: all remaining aliits must be hunted down and eliminated, a punishment for their treacherous deviation from the true path. Under your command, your new empire will prosper, as you continue to ensure that peace is maintained - peace won through justice and revengehttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...i96tZnwXqFliEgdHDVKrNr7xQcZ8DYLDLZp0W1AI&s=10
Please be quiet also thank you.