•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Open JK multiplayer stopped working

Hi, i'm having this problem for 2/3 months now i posted my problem in Bug Tracker
What happens is that my game freezes when I enter a server and I'm about to play i have the error of "Jedi Academy/OpenJK multiplayer stopped working"
I have uninstalled and installed the game several times but the problem persists all my other games works fine and only this game gives me headaches
I change the Jamp mode to Open mode and sometimes the game worked well with few people even had the opportunity to play some games with a lot of players I thought the game was going to work well but always the same problem comeback the funny thing is when I'm on an empty server the game works fine but if I touch the hit button the game freezes too
I had this error in the past but always when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game the error disappears now seems to be permanent
I do not know what to do anymore i need some help

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
  1. Open a in-game console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `)
  2. Type and press Enter:
    Code:
    condump a.txt
  3. Upload a file "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\a.txt" to this thread.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Also, if you have any recent files with names starting "crash_log_" in JediAcademy\GameData\ please upload those here.